• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsigo

All the Extra Life videos are up.

Brad's: Part 1-2 are DOTA, so fuck that. Part 3 is just him messing with echo issues, so skip that.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Their first showing of Windjammers, I didn't want to see it, as it was the same day as GTA Online starting. I even rather watch the nightmare of trying to log into GTAO, rather than Windjammers.

After the 49 hour stream, I want to play Windjammers more than GTAO, by far.

Zaph

He still does that? lol

I figured it would go away over time.

It's a very public case of 'these are my friends go away'.
Lol, nah, he's just being playful. Ian is a DnD nerd, so he's just making it more difficult for him.

Anyway, turns out that Rorie was right anyway - Ian read the rules wrong.

Stackboy

I don't really have time to watch 24 hours of livestreamed games, let alone 48 hours. Do you think anyone will do a decent summary video? Maybe an hour of highlights?

Zero_

I don't really have time to watch 24 hours of livestreamed games, let alone 48 hours. Do you think anyone will do a decent summary video? Maybe an hour of highlights?

xpanther who does all the other giant bomb Best of might. Theres not a whole lot that you're missing except for windjammers play and Vinny shocking his balls.

Chuck

Still without luck
Just got to the end. Holy shit that was super exciting! Jeff is the best windjammers player in the world.

Ken

Windjammers. Halooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. 125 dollars of terrible fast food delivered late. Midnight soldering. Scrotal shock. Say It Ain't So. Windjammers. 110K.

1u9uzg.gif

KJ869

Jeff said that he made a senario in the story creator and then it didn't save so they never shot it. Maybe they will do one later in the month when Alex flies in.

didnt they watch/recover it in the extra life livestream? wasnt it the one missing his fredd durst

If everyone was going to get fed America by a member of the crew, who would you want it to be? I would want to be fed some Southern soul food by Brad.

(
Wait, is it too early for weekend Bomb-GAF?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom