• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

def sim

i3CLyeYMLbJZV.png

This stuff is starting to feel real.

It'd be nice if they made a feature/stream dedicated to current gen. A best or worst of after the launch craziness is done with, I suppose.

Bedlam

What an awesome fight that was. Great to see Vinny actually fighting like that instead of just tanking his way through the game. Genuinely good stuff. :D

Booshka

How much does vinny have left to play?

2 more bosses in the DLC, 2 pretty large and expansive areas, the next area being the biggest in the DLC. 1 boss is optional though, but I'm sure the chat and/or Ian will let Vinny know how to get to it.

Then it's the final boss of the main game. I would guess at least 2 if not 3 more 2 hour sessions, so 4-6 more hours of content.

popo

The one and only thing I hate about their subscription model is that premium streams aren't immediately archived and viewable.

You mean like on twitch? I would rather wait for a decent quality version.

It takes them a few hours now. When they started it was sometimes Tuesday before the previous Friday's stream went up. They have it pretty streamlined these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom