• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
iJznsksvRvA0H.png

Oh yes, all this next-gen all over my face.
YESSSSSSS

LackingSaint

Neo Member
New GiantBomb Animated is all the way finished on my end, just waiting on the music from fellow GB duder Pierce Hacquard! Did I mention a GB Duder totally approached me and said he'd do music for the next GiantBomb Animated? Because he did!

sixghost

Artorias has to be one of the best boss fights in video game history. I fought him without a shield, and light armor the first time through, and it must have taken 30 or more tries. I don't think I even got touched the time I finally beat him, and it was fucking glorious.

Bilix

I'm hopeful that a Bombcast is up by the time I have to drive home (40 minutes). I hope it consists of Vinny, Drew, Alexis, and Rorie. That would be amazing.

Booshka

Artorias has to be one of the best boss fights in video game history. I fought him without a shield, and light armor the first time through, and it must have taken 30 or more tries. I don't think I even got touched the time I finally beat him, and it was fucking glorious.

He is a lot like King Allant from Demon's Souls, who is also one of the greatest boss fights ever.

paul187

New GiantBomb Animated is all the way finished on my end, just waiting on the music from fellow GB duder Pierce Hacquard! Did I mention a GB Duder totally approached me and said he'd do music for the next GiantBomb Animated? Because he did!

Holy shit awesome. Didn't expect another one so fast. Now I'm hyped to find out which clip you used.

You are all lucky, because it seems that we would not get the PS4 here until next week, even Pre Orders.

Not that I have the money to actually afford it ; - ;

It was weird hearing Vinny genuily pissedoff/excited at the last battle. It was a relief that he actually won.

Jacobbles

Watching the new Load our Last Souls now.

They should use that button Vinny made on the 24 hour stream to count how many times Rorie loudly clears his fucking throat. It's driving me insane.

LordCanti

Wobbly PS4 is going to drive me crrrrrraaaaaazzzzyyyyyyyyy.

Was Dark Souls live, or a tape? There's so much to watch tonight between that and spookin (hopefully a bombcast to listen to as well).

Dany

Banned
It is only 7 PM over there. They have time. but I want it ;_;

pls give ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom