• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe I disagree with Jeff but agree with a guy that has an angry banana avatar.
image.php

ThisIsNeoGaf.gif

drizzle

Axel Hertz
whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa

Mustard is great, ketchup is gross. Mayo is alright.

Glad we got that cleared up.

How about some Rosé Sauce for that ass:

f_jleayQCpCzJ9NlIBR8gvGcK7saZZBczjahSGvpJ4phWm_rO-KIcjjY4rE8gpQVyWq9a3mcj0f_UCTzyVBZQg=s230-c

Ingredients

1/4 cup splenda no calorie sweetener (granulated)
1/4 cup mustard powder
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup water

The ultimate condiment: It has all three of them!

LCfiner

I find myself using only mustard when eating a hotdog. It's a great condiment.

ONLY mustard? that’s a little too real. I need some relish and slaw, too.

off topic: It’s stupid how much I’m looking forward to the Pathfinder stream tonight. Really hope they make it weekly.

megalowho

Stone ground mustard is where it's at, before discovering it I couldn't deal. The seedier the better.

The only condiment I want on hot dogs is that lukewarm NYC water residue. Plain and simple.

Somewhere is San Francisco, Brad is reading this and silently nodding in agreement, too scared to verbally acknowledge it because Jeff would make him leave.

justjim89

The only bad kinda mustard is honey mustard. Fuck that nonsense. Jeff Gerstmann is as wrong about mustard as he is about Dishonored.

But more importantly,

jeffgerstmann
jimcashfan asked:

Plans on checking out The Stanley Parable? It's really interesting with great sharp writing. Would love to see you guys play it on UPF or do a Quick Look.

Yup, recorded it today.

The Stanley Parable is fucking nuts, guys.

H2Yo

Does anyone know what the points you earn on the Giant Bomb website are for? I updated a wiki and received 68 points?

Zaph

Does anyone know what the points you earn on the Giant Bomb website are for? I updated a wiki and received 68 points?
It's just a numeric representation of your contribution to the GB wiki. After a certain number of points (5000?) you're able to freely edit the wiki without mod approval, and if you have the highest contribution to a page you can set the background image IIRC.

wilsham

Neo Member
The only bad kinda mustard is honey mustard. Fuck that nonsense. Jeff Gerstmann is as wrong about mustard as he is about Dishonored.

But more importantly,

The Stanley Parable is fucking nuts, guys.

Its one of the few times I would worry about a quick look spoiling it for people. If you are at all interested I recomend playing the game rather than watching the game! The demo is especially good.

LCfiner

stream is working for me but Ian and Rorie are working on fixing it up. something to do with a change Ian made the other day to try to support Twitch Turbo.

should be up right now

H2Yo

It's just a numeric representation of your contribution to the GB wiki. After a certain number of points (5000?) you're able to freely edit the wiki without mod approval, and if you have the highest contribution to a page you can set the background image IIRC.

Thanks Zaph!

LiK

the Volgarr Breaking Brad has some of the best discussions. I didn't even really watch it. just listened to it and it was hilarious.

that sick burn by Brad XD

popo

Game got dark. I think V-Bomb tried to rape the Goblin King but when King Fatmouth wasn't having any of it then they just maimed him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom