• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a deep question for you guys:

Who on the crew do you think is mostly likely to smoke weed?

My vote goes to Brad. He's a pretty chill bro.

Tan

PaTrick-or-Treat ‏@patrickklepek 1m
Had fun briefly phoning into the podcast this evening. Miss those guys.

:O

drizzle

Axel Hertz

This is either the second or third time i've seen this question in here.

I'll answer the same thing I answered last time: Just because you think everybody does it doesn't mean that everybody does it.

I bet none of them do it anymore. Jeff even said he has never smoked anything, not even cigarettes.

Vinny and Ryan were smokers. I wonder if Vinny stopped after his kid - still talking about cigarettes here.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
All I remember is he made a point to frequently describe how fit he was and how much he worked out, which the community proceeded to mock.
It's funny, because I remember Jeff poking fun at him on that show, saying that he's missing a work out, at which point he said something to the effect of how he worked out extra to make up for missing a work out to be on the show.

I'll answer the same thing I answered last time: Just because you think everybody does it doesn't mean that everybody does it.

I bet none of them do it anymore. Jeff even said he has never smoked anything, not even cigarettes.

Vinny and Ryan were smokers. I wonder if Vinny stopped after his kid - still talking about cigarettes here.

It wasn't to be taken that seriously. haha

drizzle

Axel Hertz
It wasn't to be taken that seriously. haha

Midway through that post I changed my tone and forgot to convey it in the message. I was more pointing to the fact that question is not that absurd, as i've seen it here multiple times.

But then I remembered that Vinny used to smoke and users freaking out when they found out - of course he smokes, look how cool that motherfucker is.

I've been noticing that he's saying "oh sssssugar" instead of "oh shit" a lot lately, which is probably because of his son (because that's what parents do, as it turns out), and I remembered that my friend tried to stop smoking when his daughter was born. He did, for like 2 years, but he's been back smoking for another 2 now.

...so my message got creepy mc stalkery, is what i'm saying. :D

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I hope they called Vbomb in as well!

Wait, does this mean Brad or Drew is editing the show? I wonder if it will go up crazy early this week.

bigkrev

Brad is a smoker, but only in Japan

SOURCE: a Yakuza quick look

Good thing Vinny showed up. Love Brad and Drew but neither of them can drive a 3 hour podcast, that would have went down as one of the worst bombcasts of all time.

Chuck

Still without luck

Well iirc Rorie went and smoked weed with his friend during the 2011 oscar stream. Him and Alex would be my bets.

Zero315

Banned
Well iirc Rorie went and smoked weed with his friend during the 2011 oscar stream. Him and Alex would be my bets.

I thought that was Alex? I remember Rorie going out and leaving Joey on the stream the year Alex wasn't there. But I thought the year Alex was on he kept disappearing, I could totally be remembering wrong though.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N3nTf5s_zo

I can't wait to see no-sleep Jeff in a couple of weeks doing dumb fucking shit.

I'm sure it's already been done but I have to do it again because oh my god

10415672463_c3c21c5df2_o.gif

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I'm sure it's already been done but I have to do it again because oh my god

10415672463_c3c21c5df2_o.gif

To this day, I cannot believe that the actually fell by accident. I remember he was constantly going back and forth behind that chest-high wall.

I'm pretty sure he moved a mattress, or some foam, bubble wrap plastic or SOMETHING behind there before doing that.

FStop7

Banned
It's the fact he vanished and didn't reappear when Brad and Ryan were looking around that kills me.

I don't think I ever did finish watching that Olympics stream. Hopefully there will be more of that sort of stuff when the winter Olympics kick off.

Mr. F

Banned
It's the fact he vanished and didn't reappear when Brad and Ryan were looking around that kills me.

I don't think I ever did finish watching that Olympics stream. Hopefully there will be more of that sort of stuff when the winter Olympics kick off.

Watched most of it but never finished it either. It was a bit of a slog and kind of boring in my opinion, but there were some great moments now and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom