• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anastasia

Ah, I love you Vinny.

Also, I'm watching the stream on my Surface 2. Both the video and the chat are running very smoothly. Switching between that tab and GAF is super quick as well.

A lot of faster bosses left. His havel set/iron flesh strategy may not be so effective but he hits so damn hard with that Black Knight Halberd, he doesn't need to do much.

I just started listening to the podcast this week (with last weeks). I've never even been to the website before.

I'm hooked now.

Watch the Game Room Quick Looks (in order) if you want to witness the descent of a man into madness. Its basically like watching The Shining.

Nethaniah

Watch the Game Room Quick Looks (in order) if you want to witness the descent of a man into madness. Its basically like watching The Shining.

That reminds me, time for my yearly return to game room, gotta wonder on a scale of 1-10 how much ryan hated jeff like 4 quick looks in.

Btw does anyone know if there will be a unarchived stream or something at the end of the year? I loved the 4 hour one ryan/jeff did despite some down moments, it was relaxing.

Zaph

6lxhyD1.png

Official. Hopefully Jeff begins poaching efforts ASAP.

Quentyn

I am confused with all that Extra Life stuff. There are now two streams planned? One with Drew and Alexis and another one with Vinny and Jeff and maybe Brad or will he do a third stream from home?

kvk1

O'Dwyer is a top bloke. All the best to him.

Add me to the list of duders wishing to see him on the GB staff one of these days.

popo

The Danny thing could work out well. Gamespot pays his salary but they get to "borrow" him for the occasional stream. They just need to get Gamespot to hire Jeff Green too.

I am confused with all that Extra Life stuff. There are now two streams planned? One with Drew and Alexis and another one with Vinny and Jeff and maybe Brad or will he do a third stream from home?

As I understand it (from the lastest bombcast) Drew and Alexis is the main stream - around 9am to 9am - with Jeff and Vinny maybe joining them at some point. Brad thinks it would be too hard to do 24hrs in the office so is looking to stream for the 24hr the day before from home - dota2 plus others. Danny OD, his dota pals, etc are streaming that day so presumably he would multiplayer with some of them.

Personally I think it would be much easier to play for 24hrs with friends in an office than alone at home but there you go.

Mr. F

Banned
After them joking about cable labels on the podcast I feel like watching that video of Vinny giving a behind the scenes tour of their video/streaming production setup. That was super entertaining.

Bacon

So is it safe to assume that load our last souls has gotten better since the first? I could barely get through the first with rorie bickering at Ian the whole time.

Jokab

So is it safe to assume that load our last souls has gotten better since the first? I could barely get through the first with rorie bickering at Ian the whole time.

I liked the first episode too, but it's better now for sure. Last episode is pretty much no bickering at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom