• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Banned
Ah, I love you Vinny.

Also, I'm watching the stream on my Surface 2. Both the video and the chat are running very smoothly. Switching between that tab and GAF is super quick as well.

I'm reading your post on my Macbook Pro with 16 gig of DDR3 RAM and an 2.3 ghz i7 processor. Switching between Chrome tabs is super quick as well.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I would guess Danny is more valuable to CBS as an employee of Gamespot than he would be as an employee of GB. I suppose I don't really know though. If it makes sense to invite him over to GB for some video work, I'm sure they'll find a way to do that.

panda21

So is it safe to assume that load our last souls has gotten better since the first? I could barely get through the first with rorie bickering at Ian the whole time.

yeah definitely.

although i totally understand the feeling of wanting to explain stuff and just tell them what to do when they are floundering around and you know exactly what they need to do, it turns out that having someone on the video just tell vinny what to do isn't fun to watch either.

i don't want to be a dick to the guy because i'm sure its harder than it looks to do these videos and I think they are better for him being there, especially in the last few.

there are some amazing 'yep, thats dark souls' moments where vinny just gets obliterated in the most recent one.

tsigo

The LoLS videos are great solely because Vinny makes them great. Rorie does everything he can to make them terrible, though.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Dude, we were just talking about that silver transforming Dpad last week. And mine just broke! Thats some BS man!

Anastasia

The LoLS videos are great solely because Vinny makes them great. Rorie does everything he can to make them terrible, though.

I think Rorie adds his own charm to them, especially during dramatic (comedic) moments. He's good with the community too, and offers that side of the equation while Vinny is being Vinny.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I feel like it's videogame Jackass, where Vinny is about to do something stupid and Rorie is the one egging him on because he wants to see his friend get kicked in the balls or whatever it is they do on Jackass. lol

kai3345

Banned
Has Drew ever written a review? The way he was describing/ expressing his impressions of the food in the iceland video make me think he'd be a good writer.

rudds

Name 10 better posters this year
As I understand it (from the lastest bombcast) Drew and Alexis is the main stream - around 9am to 9am - with Jeff and Vinny maybe joining them at some point. Brad thinks it would be too hard to do 24hrs in the office so is looking to stream for the 24hr the day before from home - dota2 plus others. Danny OD, his dota pals, etc are streaming that day so presumably he would multiplayer with some of them.

Personally I think it would be much easier to play for 24hrs with friends in an office than alone at home but there you go.

It's not that I think I can't hack it in the office, it's that Saturday is the actual official day of Extra Life. I've been thinking about doing 24 hours of Dota that day for months now, before any of those other plans came together.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
It's not that I think I can't hack it in the office, it's that Saturday is the actual official day of Extra Life. I've been thinking about doing 24 hours of Dota that day for months now, before any of those other plans came together.

Here you are again, trying to deny that you're a home fanboy and refuse to even consider playing games in the superior office format.

Dany

Banned
Is there really fragmentation on the ipad? I mean its all ios based? So if game x can't run on ios6 then those devises aren't offered.

Bedlam

Found out recently that place got torn down. The machine is now lost to time. :(
2HjzGOe.gif

LCfiner

Last I read, there’s supposition that Neanderthals had a more musical communication language than Homo Sapiens. that would be cool. Neanderthals lived in the musical episode of Buffy all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom