• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #6 | You'd be hard pressed to find 10 better threads this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defunkled

"You better jump or I'm just gonna massacre all of you!" - Vincent Caravella, 5 seconds before getting brutally murdered by 5 tree men.

LCfiner

This Dark Souls stream continues to be so much fun. Vinny’s crying mixed with incredulous laughter is fantastic. This game is “not for me” but I love seeing these guys play and talk about it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So I was watching the Matrix finale and we missed another hint about Ryan's devious intentions

Ryan: 'He's giving us a cake'
Vinny: 'Sit on it. Sit on the cake.'

eot

Banned
Vinny had 3 slabs without doing the DLC or Siegmeyer's storyline? I don't know how he manages all that stuff by accident.

Long time lurker wishing to be absorbed into the ample-sized GB-GAF bosom. I'm assuming I have to pass some kind of intitiation test, no doubt by complaining about Brad and/or worrying that my Premium membership isn't being well used.

I love you guys really.

Kerned

Banned
Long time lurker wishing to be absorbed into the ample-sized GB-GAF bosom. I'm assuming I have to pass some kind of intitiation test, no doubt by complaining about Brad and/or worrying that my Premium membership isn't being well used.

I love you guys really.

Hello fellow long-time lurker, I'm new here too. I think I have a problem. I like Brad a bunch, and I feel like I get a lot of value out of my premium membership. I'm never going to pass the initiation.

popo

Vinny had 3 slabs without doing the DLC or Siegmeyer's storyline? I don't know how he manages all that stuff by accident.

Some of the things in his inventory suggest a guide or walkthrough may have been used at some point. You can get a lot of it just searching but the sheer number makes it unlikely. Not that there is any shame in it.

hamchan

I love you guys really.

Hello fellow long-time lurker, I'm new here too. I think I have a problem. I like Brad a bunch, and I feel like I get a lot of value out of my premium membership. I'm never going to pass the initiation.

The initiation test is to be creepy about the guys including: posting weird images related to them, posting weird stories related to them or just generally invading their personal privacy!

kiyomi

Load Our Last Souls has become my favourite feature since Bioforge. I thought the first episode was pretty terrible, but since then, it's been a blast to watch, even though hearing Matt Rorie constantly reminding Vinny to play it his own way, and then him telling Vinny what to do, can be kind of infuriating.

I'll look forward to the AC4 QL later.. does Brad feature?

Ozone

Load Our Last Souls has become my favourite feature since Bioforge. I thought the first episode was pretty terrible, but since then, it's been a blast to watch, even though hearing Matt Rorie constantly reminding Vinny to play it his own way, and then him telling Vinny what to do, can be kind of infuriating.

I'll look forward to the AC4 QL later.. does Brad feature?
Brad and Jeff sit in while Vinny drives.

paul187

Rorie was being a total dick to Ian during the first LolS. He's starting to really annoy me.

Ozone

I'm watching the AC4 Quck Look, and
when they get out of the Animus is FUCKING INSANE. WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS SERIES?!

you know I really thought video games would have gotten a lot further than wind waker ten years later

nope

just remake it I guess

twice in one year no less

derFeef

Anybode else think it's weird they are doing the morning show on Friday and Monday? I mean there is not much happening on the weekend most of the time.

Anybode else think it's weird they are doing the morning show on Friday and Monday? I mean there is not much happening on the weekend most of the time.

Yep.

Monday makes sense though as there is usually nothing ever there anymore (and even when ILM was still around it was just that, every once and a while you might have a quick look that was either under embargo or just saved over the weekend) and so you can just throw it in there for content. Friday they get to sum up what happened in the week.

It's just dumb, why don't they make a straight up historical game instead?

They convinced themselves that the series only sells because they had that modern sci-fi stuff. AC4 is particularly strange because they clearly weren't ready to continue off AC3's ending but had to do something.

For whatever it's worth, I have seen people say they love the modern stuff and would stop playing the series if they didn't have it.

Ozone

Not really.Monday lets them talk about their weekend and recap what's expected to come during the week. Friday wraps up the week's highlights. The show has never been hard-focused on news, similar to the rest of the site. It's just a fun thing in the morning just to have content where there normally isn't any.

E92 M3

So, does anyone else miss the drink testing at the beginning of the podcasts? They were some of my favorite segments....and now I am sad again. Miss you Ryan :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom