• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
vinny_face_by_realghostvids-d7gwjb0.gif

They're way too careful with their lives in Barabariball, just go down with the ball and you'll still be at +1 (or +2 if you started at 0).

I was bored so I went and listened to Jeff's Yoshi's Island rant, and oh god those comments.

But the other interesting thing about that clip is their prejudice against Link Between Worlds compared to how much they liked the game!

Also I can never understand their hatred towards Mario Party, we have so much fun with my friends playing those stupid fucking games.

Zaph

It's the easiest way to prevent leaks prior to E3. Show things to all major outlets and lock them up in an NDA so even if something leaks, it won't spread like wildfire because it's being under-reported.

JayEH

It's the easiest way to prevent leaks prior to E3. Show things to all major outlets and lock them up in an NDA so even if something leaks, it won't spread like wildfire because it's being under-reported.

I figured he got that inside scoop with Bodega lol (or Adam Boyes most likely).

Chuck

Still without luck
Until one of the not major site ears from a friend and posts it early. The shitaku clause.

I finally got to play Gang Beasts with some friends tonight. Went over pretty well. The controls are so weird but I think that ended up being part of the fun.

Mully

Brad's good at games. Starcraft 2, DOTA, Gang Beasts, etc.

TASM 2 looks meh, but for some reason I want to buy it because of the web-swinging.

Jintor

So yeah. Spiderman. Looks fuckin' terrible

And yet... and yet I can't help but feel the webslinging is close to looking/playing better than it actually is...

Zaph

???

Guys, there is no impression/take on it. He clearly knew but couldn't say anything even though it leaked.

Loads of press folk have been muttering similar stuff on social media about games they're looking forward to but can't talk about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom