• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

steadfast

I can only speak for myself, but I am far more interested in hearing Jeff's, Brad's and Vinny's thoughts on the news than I am in Patrick's and Alex's.

darksiders1ending.jpg

LiK

They should just record their podcasts with their own gear in the UPF room. Why do they need the CNET podcast room? Just curious. I'll listen to them even if they record with tin cans.

iNvid02

somebody mentioned this earlier but anything that happens over the weekend isnt usually addressed until everyone is back at work on monday or tuesday. and its gotta take some time to figure shit out and draft a PR response etc. I think recording it on tuesdays would be ideal.

They should just record their podcasts with their own gear in the UPF room. Why do they need the CNET podcast room? Just curious. I'll listen to them even if they record with tin cans.

I doubt the UPF room will be a ideal place given that is the middle of the gamespot side.

I don't understand what this means. A reverse image search tells me what it is, but I don't get the reference.

There's speculation that there is a Darksiders project in development. I think there was a thread on GAF about it a few days ago. (Edit: Here)

Edit: Oh I thought it meant you wanted a Bombcast discussion of the Darksiders 3 speculation. Oh well!

Myggen

It's all about the quality, doubt the UPF room would be ideal what with that drunken Irish dude walking around!

Anyways, I hear that the Bombcast is cancelled?

It's all about the quality, doubt the UPF room would be ideal what with that drunken Irish dude walking around!

Anyways, I hear that the Bombcast is cancelled?

The site was down yesterday, so I'd believe it.

After all, it is common knowledge that Giant Bomb doesn't exist without their site - they're like some sort of mythological fantasy creature.

RE_Player

It is a VinnyCast, so he has to spend 9000 hours editing music into it.
I love Vinny and please feel free to mock me if I sound out of line but I hate when he edits the podcast. I don't mind the music but it's the music that is layered with the conversation that gives me a headache.

Brakke

Banned
Hm? Because one rating board was more transparent in its response than the other? Technically, they reach the same conclusion, but the way it is communicated matters a lot - so yeah, the difference in nuance is interesting.

Eh. PEGI were more verbose, not necessarily more transparent. That ESRB statement doesn't leave any wiggle room, it's exactly the same as the PEGI: "take peoples sexual preferences into consideration" is the same as "ratings criteria do not distinguish between heterosexual and same-sex content when it comes to addressing sexuality in games".

Because the Natsume report:

The Natsume report only confirms that people at Natsume were worried about expressed homosexuality impacting a rating, but doesn't provide any evidence at all that it actually would.

Just feels like FUD from Tricky. Reading between the lines by assuming an unfounded rumor's true?

faridmon

So much for Bobmbcast never missing a Tuesday.

Get yourself together, for gods sake and give us what we entitled. Namely a podcast!

Dany

Banned
Well, I remember he had plenty to say about it on the podcast, and none of it was good. Whatever though, I don't think him not reviewing it was shady. I'd prefer they just abstain from reviewing games made by their close friends anyway.

He didn't finish the story because he couldn't advance. Thats why he stopped playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom