• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

And then the new hire pulls off the hood and it really was Jared Rosen all along

iqVcqWzfBfgI1.gif

Patryn

GAFfers really are the smarks of the gaming community. Very knowledgeable, know the personalities behind the scenes and pretty much correct when it comes to predicting stuff.

But boy are they insufferable shits who are easily trolled.

Really?

Have you read the last week of this thread? We're like 0 for 1000.

I'm just saying, if this is a joke, it sucks for Giant Bomb cuz Dan would be perfect, it sucks for Dan because GB is top tier and Polygon sucks, and it REALLY sucks for whoever the new hire actually is because they are just mounting the disappointment now.

daemissary

Did anyone read Ryckert's final blog post on Game Informer? He said something along the lines of "there will be an almost intolerable amount of me on video in the near future." That would seem to point more to Giant Bomb than Polygon to me.

Heel

Everyone saying Dan is joining Polygon are getting played! That's what you're supposed to think, then the Sting REALLY joins the NWO Wolfpac deal goes down!

Dan perching from the rafters Coke machine that isn't running cool enough.

conweller

Neo Member
As someone who loves wrestling, and loves nearly everything Giant Bomb does...

I'd be happy with Dan, and I'd be super happy if wrestling for the most part stayed out of regular giant bomb content. Giant Bomb is a pleasure, wrestling is a guilty pleasure, let's not mix the two and ruin both.

BearPawB

Banned
People are losing their mind. It couldn't be clearer he is going to GB.
No way he would leave GI for Polygon. He lives for the video content, and not the pretaped stuff polygon does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom