• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Leave it to America to make a universally loved Italian dish look like disgusting shit.

edit: though South America one-upped you, saw a Pizza made with chocolate used as a dessert there once. psyduck.jpg

There's a dessert cafe in australia with pizza that has chocolate as the sauce and sweet toppings like marshmallows.

It tasted disgusting. Mostly because it had marshmallows. Marshmallows are the worst.

Also I love watching brad play games like this.

39601_irn-bru-ice-lollies.jpg

Someone should send Giantbomb this

Renpatsu

There's a dessert cafe in australia with pizza that has chocolate as the sauce and sweet toppings like marshmallows.

It tasted disgusting. Mostly because it had marshmallows. Marshmallows are the worst.

Also I love watching brad play games like this.

There's a bar in Melbourne that has a dessert pizza topped with strawberries and ice-cream. It's edible.

komplanen

Man now I really want a new breaking brad.

I wish. It'll take them two months to settle in the new guy and tern two months to do his ideas for video stuff to break him in and then two months to prepare for goty podcasts and then maybe if we're lucky Brad won't be on sick leave for first half of 2015 so we might get it.

Zaph

Giant Bomb is my favorite website about Brad being sleepy most of the time and bad at games all of the time. The best new senior editor in this regard would probably be someone who can add to that and so I personally hope it's a sloth. They're tired all the time and surely can't play many games with those long claws and would be even better choise for iOS games to match Brad's skill on other games.

And Brad would still be the sleepiest of the bunch. And worst gamer.

I wish. It'll take them two months to settle in the new guy and tern two months to do his ideas for video stuff to break him in and then two months to prepare for goty podcasts and then maybe if we're lucky Brad won't be on sick leave for first half of 2015 so we might get it.

Not the biggest fan of Bradley, are ya?

There was that brief time where they were doing Load our Last Saves, Random PC Game, Breaking Brads mixed with Thursday Night Throwdowns, a Friday show, and Quick Looks.

For a while there we hung our hopes and entertainment on Vinnyvania.

But man, it's been a shitty period for premium stuff. There's no other way to cut it. And with Vinny gone and their new staffer not producing in his stead, it doesn't look all that promising for the time being. I really wouldn't have put down $35 if I thought that content would go from a trickle to damn near nonexistent.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
There was that brief time where they were doing Load our Last Saves, Random PC Game, Breaking Brads mixed with Thursday Night Throwdowns, a Friday show, and Quick Looks.

For a while there we hung our hopes and entertainment on Vinnyvania.

But man, it's been a shitty period for premium stuff. There's no other way to cut it. And with Vinny gone and their new staffer not producing in his stead, it doesn't look all that promising for the time being. I really wouldn't have put down $35 if I thought that content would go from a trickle to damn near nonexistent.

The flip side is, I like Powerbombcast and Alt+F1.

komplanen

Patrick's "see you all on the other side" sounded a little out of place after he discussed Ryan. He obviously meant the other side of this weekend (at E3) :)

graboids

listening to John + Garnett podcast, Garnett was pimping his appearance on the Wed bombcast next week and referred to the location as the "Giant Bomb house" maybe its nothing but I really hope they go back to that old house... but they probably won't :(

skynidas

Banned
phil spencer confirmed for one of the live shows. that will be interesting. would be awesome to put him at the same time as adam boyes lol

If things were better planned, and the world was a magical place, Vinny could have joined Patrick for Bombin' in the AM live from Patrick's apartment today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom