• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eot

Banned
The youtube channel reuploaded a bunch of videos from a year ago and I'm like wtf

Not all of them are reuploads, I looked for the QL of Music of the Spheres a week ago and it wasn't on youtube. Maybe they ran a script to check for videos they missed or something.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
The youtube channel reuploaded a bunch of videos from a year ago and I'm like wtf

giantbomb ‏@giantbomb 56m
Looks like our Youtube uploader is having some issues. Sorry if you're getting a lot of notifications - looking into it.

shwimpy

Jeff and Patrick both tried out Sony's VR.

Jeff Gerstmann ‏@jeffgerstmann 34m
Tried the Sony VR stuff. It’s pretty comfortable to wear, performance seems solid.

Patrick Klepek ‏@patrickklepek 37m
Enjoyed my time with Morpheus. I'm a sucker for VR, but it's like they made it just for me: a demo where a great white shark attacks.

Excited to hear more detailed impressions... hopefully tonight.

JackEtc

Just received my poster today. It's an awesome print, except it isn't signed even though I ordered a signed one =\

I shot support an email, hopefully it can be sorted out. I feel like a nag even saying anything, heh

dimb

Bjergsen is the greatest midlane in the world
This Dark Souls Too video...

Brad at over 95% equip load. Who would do this to themselves?

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
mattiewheels said:
I can't wait for the Yoshi's Island quicklook just for that reason, they should fly Patrick in so those two can have at it, ha.

Holy crap! I just realized that my dream came true. Thank you God, wherever you are.

justjim89

When I saw Vinnie playing Castlevania in the back I had to double check and see if there was a PC version, cause I wouldn't think the guys would use an emulator.

It's all thanks to the lovely @chibijenova. I highly recommend picking one up for yourself, your friends, your family and your enemies; they are hella dope and you'll be supporting a great cause as well. Also, I'll EXCLUSIVELY HINT at revealing that...something could be happening soon regarding Jen's work, Giant Bomb dot com, video games and livestreaming video games for the benefit of a certain charity.

"This cute hoop art features my favorite Ryan Davis quote. The entire cost of this item (excluding shipping) is donated to the National Sleep Foundation for reasearch in sleep apnea. The hoop measures 6" across. This was hand stitched with 100% cottom DMC floss upon white linen. I can only take 5 requests at this time." - Link to Jen's Etsy shop

More Ryan Davis "uh uh uh uh uh" Pieces Available - Jen's post on Giant Bomb

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
When I saw Vinnie playing Castlevania in the back I had to double check and see if there was a PC version, cause I wouldn't think the guys would use an emulator.

Well it was pretty obvious they were using an emulator. I don't know why they tried to hide it at first. Reality is, it's probably way easier to record that way, even though Jeff could easily supply 8 Castlevania NES games (three still sealed) if they wanted to do it legit.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
i have nothing personal against Brad, and i think he is a pretty good reviewer of video games and journalist, but , i can't believe that a person who play video games for a living could be so bad at it.

after watching him play Demon's Souls, I'm convinced that he is the worst video game player in Giant Bomb's world. here is my list for the best Giant bomb video game players:

1- Kleplek
2- Gerstmann
3- Rorie
4- Caravella
5-...
6-...
7-...
8-...
9-...
10- Shoemaker

" hmmm, hang on a second... is that a boss? "
2599266-2322424-persona_brad_t.png

Hey, he beat those goddamn maneaters in one try. I'd like to see other people try and do that. :p

Ken

i have nothing personal against Brad, and i think he is a pretty good reviewer of video games and journalist, but , i can't believe that a person who play video games for a living could be so bad at it.

after watching him play Demon's Souls, I'm convinced that he is the worst video game player in Giant Bomb's world. here is my list for the best Giant bomb video game players:

1- Kleplek
2- Gerstmann
3- Rorie
4- Caravella
5-...
6-...
7-...
8-...
9-...
10- Shoemaker

" hmmm, hang on a second... is that a boss? "
2599266-2322424-persona_brad_t.png

he beat volgarr tho

TraBuch

Banned
I don't think Brad's actually all that bad at video games, but his hesitancy can get pretty annoying to watch. Usually seems to work for him, though.

Zaph

Just received my poster today. It's an awesome print, except it isn't signed even though I ordered a signed one =\

I shot support an email, hopefully it can be sorted out. I feel like a nag even saying anything, heh
Did you order from the most recent batch? Weren't they all supposed to be signed?

Also, judging by Rorie's twitter today, looks like the posters have been nothing but problems - a bunch have turned up damaged by USPS.

RE_Player

With a lot of news coming out of GDC this year, between all the engine developments, VR etc., I hope we see a little bit of structure to these after hour streams. Last time everything was still hush hush because the new consoles weren't out or announced yet so it went off the rails rather quickly.

The latest dark souls 2 video is amazing. Brad raging at the end and Vinny also raging and then going silent after thinking he lost all his gear at the boss was great.

JackEtc

Did you order from the most recent batch? Weren't they all supposed to be signed?

Also, judging by Rorie's twitter today, looks like the posters have been nothing but problems - a bunch have turned up damaged by USPS.

I emailed him and he CC'd the poster people my problem so hopefully it'll get sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom