• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drakeon

I mean, yeah, I would expect him too as well.

Also when was Adam on the podcast? I'd love to hear that.

Looks like he mistakenly said Adam Boyes instead of Dave Lang. It was Dave who said it, highly encourage you to listen to the latest podcast, Dave has some pretty great stories.

FluxWaveZ

I mean, yeah, I would expect him too as well.

Also when was Adam on the podcast? I'd love to hear that.

Adam Boyes pretty much equals Dave Lang. Also, they both said that the industry is doing pretty well, so I feel like I can trust all of these people more than naysayers who don't even work in the industry.

But he was on the podcast during last E3.

fleck0

That laptop kinda looks exactly like my Asus G74, which bluescreened for the first time just last week... It has begun.

Looks like he mistakenly said Adam Boyes instead of Dave Lang. It was Dave who said it, highly encourage you to listen to the latest podcast, Dave has some pretty great stories.

Yeah, I heard that and Dave is amazing. I thought I might've missed a special GDC podcast or something.

Adam Boyes pretty much equals Dave Lang. Also, they both said that the industry is doing pretty well, so I feel like I can trust all of these people more than naysayers who don't even work in the industry.

But he was on the podcast during last E3.

I can see that, all these Midway ex-pats all blur together at a point :p

Game apparently runs at native res which is something Final Fantasy X can't even do.

That comes at a price.

Also, really? FFX, a remake of a PS2 game, can't run at native res? Do other HD collections run at native res?

The game isn't optimized. Wait until final code and than judge.

Fair enough. Will IG optimize the controls, too? I ask, knowing I'm never going to buy the game because it was part of PS+ already.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
this ms guy wont leave lmao.

This is the first MS Giant Bomb interview I've been able to sit through in like three years, and we may have just gotten PAX content of Jeff taste testing the "Best tater tots in the nation."

If that's not worth an opening segment, I don't know what is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom