• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. F

Banned
Holy shit Muir got handsome as hell. Its like he stole Brad's boyish good looks.

Got handsome?

2447221-brad+muir.jpg

It has always been.

rbanke

Did you have to get a larger size because of those risks?

It was loose originally, and I've lost weight in the past few years and had to have it replaced for a new one that actually fit, but no I didn't intentionally size it bigger. The only thing related I ever do is take it off if I work on cars or anything like that but I'd do that for any ring.

Shingro

i don't really think the thumbs are that great on livestreams, especially in the party atmosphere that gb likes.

they're a good first act or a third cooldown act.

This kinda is a cooldown act though isn't it? I mean that DJ would normally have been a closer

AcridMeat

Banned
It was loose originally, and I've lost weight in the past few years and had to have it replaced for a new one that actually fit, but no I didn't intentionally size it bigger. The only thing related I ever do is take it off if I work on cars or anything like that but I'd do that for any ring.
I see. That's not so bad. I'm sure it would change if I ever got married but I'm so careless sometimes I'd definitely end up with a skinned carrot of a finger.

Ketch

I don't know how to say this without sounding mean, but does Chris Remo look a little weird? I love the man and his work, I just can't figure out what's up with him... like giant hands or something.

im so shallow =(

DrBo42

I don't know how to say this without sounding mean, but does Chris Remo look a little weird? I love the man and his work, I just can't figure out what's up with him... like giant hands or something.

im so shallow =(

He appears to have dwarf proportions. Be cool.

BanGy.nz

Banned
That almost makes up for not having a new Idlethumbs this weeks... almost. Oh wait we got DOTA Today this week so never mind. This makes everything alright.

Haha! I had no idea this was on, just tuned on for the last 15 minutes by chance. Have they been doing this the last couple nights or just tonight? I take it there won't be one tomorrow. I guess I'll be going to bed late tonight.

Pudge

Haha! I had no idea this was on, just tuned on for the last 15 minutes by chance. Have they been doing this the last couple nights or just tonight? I take it there won't be one tomorrow. I guess I'll be going to bed late tonight.

It's just tonight, tomorrow is UPF as usual.

Chuck

Still without luck
That almost makes up for not having a new Idlethumbs this weeks... almost. Oh wait we got DOTA Today this week so never mind. This makes everything alright.

the f it does! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Mr. F

Banned

Earlier in the week they mentioned the possibility of a Wednesday/Thursday show but I think that was cut in favour of an extended Thursday show. Hope that means there's still UPF tomorrow

edit; all rise for the Giant Bomb anthem

Mr. F

Banned
Aww. I wish I would have caught more of this? That was the third segment? Who else was on tonight? Give me the rundown.

The live stream player lets you rewind to the very beginning if you want.

1st segment; I forget, ID@Xbox guy and a guy from 17bit, Jeff

2nd segment; Max Temkin, Phil Fish, Patrick Klepek, Zoe Quinn, another guy, Jeff

3rd segment; idle thumbs, Brad, Brad ":D" Muir, Jeff

Pudge

Aww. I wish I would have caught more of this? That was the third segment? Who else was on tonight? Give me the rundown.

Seg 1 was 17 Bit Studios Guy with a broken laptop and a Microsoft Guy and Seg 2 was Patrick's Hipster Corner with special guest Phil Fish.

FluxWaveZ

Paul Barnett. Hour-long monologues potentially incoming.

Also, doesn't initially strike me like this group will have a lot of chemistry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom