• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait did he just?

gzeC3yu.gif

Shingro

We know he didn't actually confirm anything though because if he had, the lights would have flickered and gone out, there would have been a whoosh of air as though of a large bearded man, the flash of a knife and only a smear of blood where he used to sit.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
You wanna be a millionaire?
Be a Billionaire and make an MMO.

RE_Player

I like how Paul is throwing out all these stats for mobile. Notice he doesn't mention how all the big money is raked in by the top 10 games and everyone else is just picking up the scraps.

Mr. F

Banned
I like how Paul is throwing out all these stats for mobile. Notice he doesn't mention how all the big money is raked in by the top 10 games and everyone else is just picking up the scraps.

Mobile games will be a modern art form in 5 years, you heard it here first.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck... mobile games as the predominate gaming art form in five years is a scary fucking thought.

I... I'm not ready for that future.

It will be a lot easier to reconcile when you plug an Occulus into your iPad.

Also I swear I just heard Brad Muir yell "YEAHHHH" in the background.
Studio is noisy, I'm lovin it.

Oh God, this EA guy trying to defend Dungeon Keeper is just enraging. Yes, a bandwagon started against your product. That's unfortunate. But maybe address WHY said bandwagon started in the first place?

OH FUCK YOU DUDE. We're not mad because Dungeon Keeper was some franchise that nobody dare remake or retouch. We're mad because you chose to remake it AS a display of every aggravating F2P trope.

JABEE

What press person sent that?

Those insults shouldn't take away from legitimate criticisms of a game.

Paul's comments are kind of taking away from legitimate criticisms.

erawsd

Or that only a tiny fraction of the playerbase will ever spend any money and theyre praying for "whales".

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Okay, fair enough, but if you're going to name your new product after an old product, you have to accept the criticism that comes from the comparison with the old product.

Oh God, this EA guy trying to defend Dungeon Keeper is just enraging. Yes, a bandwagon started against your product. That's unfortunate. But maybe address WHY said bandwagon started in the first place?

I don't see it as defending the game. It's the comments directed towards the team that made the game.

Really, this shit has gone out of control.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Yo, HONE YOUR CRAP!
Am I the only one hearing this? (the background audio)

This interview is great.

Bedlam

Man, Barnett is so full of himself. Unbearable.

Mobile games are shit, Dungeon Keeper is shit. You are only in the mobile business for quick money. It's not art. Deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom