• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #7 | Hey There, Small Business Owner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snowman

If it hadn't gotten totally fucking batshit crazy at some point I would've been disappointed, I'm just surprised at how fast they got there.

Jintor

they need to crop the 'please stand by' image to replace luchadeer's picture with the screen or something. the transparency overlay looks terrifying.

grkazan12

Had no idea how Jeff would handle the GDC liveshow, but so far he seems great. Proabably in the minority, but I like the party atmosphere, it reminds me of the 1Up E3 podcasts.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
So what did I miss with Fish exactly?

is he up in his own kool-aid or something?

He's DJing, in love with the prospects of VR for experiences that aren't video games, and believes everybody should take psychedelic drugs.

I haven't heard his music but there are very compelling arguments to be made for the rest.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
He seemed pretty drunk and answered definitively that he won't make another game again.

No he didn't.

He said that at first then said "Nah for real though I mean, I'm playing around with some stuff right now"

so he's working on SOMETHING, just no confirmations if it's any actual product he'll release. He said he's super interested in VR and might make something for that so technically, he's not working on a Video game, he's working on a VR game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom