• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #9 | More Dan Meets The Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.
L4SYeU4.png

awesome will be watching

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Giant Bomb's automated youtube upload breaks every weekend and it takes them till tuesday to bring it back up to speed. I hope they fix that at some point

Myggen

Oh man, I love the random Gamespot user comments under Quick Looks popping up on the site:

Funny video (at least the few minutes I watched), no way do I have time to watch the whole thing though. However, I wouldn't call it the segment "Quick Look" when it takes two minutes before actually getting into anything significant about the game. Since I saw "quick look" I thought the video would be 3 to 5 minutes.

http://www.gamespot.com/videos/quick-look-road-not-taken/2300-6420702/

Tucah

you speak so well
Woooo they're doing a press conference livestream!

Honestly expected them to skip this one, glad they're not.

Myggen

Any reasons they aren't putting the QLs on youtube lately?

The robot that uploads the non-Premium videos to Youtube breaks every weekend, so they have to manually upload the weekend videos on Monday/Tuesday. They should all be up there soon.

If the they do the EA conference it should be published under the Unfinished category.

Hah, they're gonna go all out this time and dedicate the whole conference to early prototypes.

I'm thinking of subscribing to Giant Bomb for the first time.

Is there a slider where I can designate more of my sub money to go to Dan, kinda like a Humble Bundle?

Tucah

you speak so well

Is there a slider where I can designate more of my sub money to go to Dan, kinda like a Humble Bundle?

They should totally add a little comments section asking why you decided to subscribe.

Myggen

You could scream at Dan on Twitter to say he's the reason you subbed?

The MS thing would be 5 am for them if I am not mistaken.

Yeah, that checks out.

Also, amazing job to Alr1ght and whoever else (Zaph?) has been uploading videos to the Giant Bomb Unarchived channel these last few days. Videos going up at a really fast pace. It's so cool to have these old videos finally easily available and not as awful Twitch VoDs.

This video is currently my favourite video on Youtube.

popo

Was hoping GB East would do Microsoft since it's "only" about 8:00 AM in NY when that starts, but considering they have to set everything up before hand, they (especially Vinny) would probably still have to be at work really early.

plus a rush hour commute for a conference that is unlikely to be that interesting, asking a bit much.

kai3345

Banned
I did the free 10 day MoP trial to continue my old character back when Dan put out the first or second video, just to see if I'd want to get back in the game. I put it down again after the second day because I remembered what that game actually was, a tedious grind occasionally interspersed with bits of fun.

Zaph

Also, amazing job to Alr1ght and whoever else (Zaph?) has been uploading videos to the Giant Bomb Unarchived channel these last few days. Videos going up at a really fast pace. It's so cool to have these old videos finally easily available and not as awful Twitch VoDs.

This video is currently my favourite video on Youtube.

I'm doing a handful of videos when I can, but really that's all on Alr1ght. He started it, organised it, and done the bulk of the uploading.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom