• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #9 | More Dan Meets The Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. F

Banned
Damn, that's terrible. Condolences to him and his family. I remember him bringing up his father's health from time to time on Jar Time videos.

Oh shit :(

My condolences Jeff

WBSVWEm.png
;(

Draxyle

Neo Member
Jeff did seem oddly absent these last weeks; I was worried something bad was up.

He's been talking for years (vaguely) about his father's poor health; sad to hear it had to end like this.

Rainmaker

Banned
Jeff Gerstmann has brought an incredible amount of joy in the form of laughter and entertainment to my life for a crazy long time now. I hate that this unfortunate event has occurred in his life and hope he remains strong. My condolences to him and his family.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
It's crazy how someone I've never met, losing someone else I've never interacted with could cause such a sudden sadness to me. As soon as i saw the tweet my heart dropped.

If you ever see these, i wish you the best Jeff. You've been good for a lot of people and deserve to have good done for you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom