• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #9 | More Dan Meets The Eye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gowans

Really sorry for Jeff. Mine died at the beginning of this year after my Mam the year before and it stil shakes me.

Chin up Jeff!

cb1115

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
it's like it was made specifically for him or something. gotta fill up dem bars.

filling up bars is fun

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
My condolences go out to Jeff. Seemed like everything was looking up for him at the moment too. Unfortunately that usually seems to be when things like this happen.

Hopefully he takes all the time he needs.

Tested isnt doing a octobercast this year?

Bummer. Why do you hate the kids Will Smith?

I mean sure Whitta has gone full hollywood since landing that Star Wars gig but whatever. Do it without him.

Anastasia

I'm sorry for your loss Jeff. My father passed away a little over a year ago, and I don't recommend it either.

My deepest condolences go out to you and your family. Stay strong.

Into

Sorry for your loss Jeff. I am sad for your loss

Death has been wringing its ugly, inevitable head recently. As some of your rasslin fans know Paul Bearer died, well recently his son died in his sleep, he was 30 something, just sad even if i did not know him or of him.

derFeef

Anyone using the Plex channel/plugin? it's somehow not working right for me - how can I put in the subscriber info?

edit: ohhh sorry to hear about Jeff's father, my condolences Jeff!

Rainmaker

Banned
I watched Brad play Destiny that whole time. I had a dark moment where I saw my addiction to the game outwardly manifest in how he talked about it and wanted to keep playing at the end there. It was a look in the mirror I was not prepared for. I'll never talk about him playing DOTA too much again.

Haha. Yeah I will. DOTA is laaaaame.

Zaph

And just when shit was going good for Jeff too...

Hopefully he can take some time off and just be with his loved ones.

Deacan

9/10 NeoGAFfers don't understand statistics. The other 3/10 don't care.
After that video in Egypt of the hot air balloon just falling out the sky I don't blame Mr Ryckert for having a fear of hot air balloons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom