• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching UPF... I KNEW the moment that Dan started to unwrap the N64 controller it would be another fucking wrestling game...ugghhh.... Time to skip forward I guess.

This weeks show was pretty meh all around.

Is there any REAL reason they didn't do a Majora QL? Seems weird since Dan really liked it.

valeo

I love GB for all my procrastinating needs; but they really need to change up UPF. It's become really, really stale without Vinny or if they don't have a guest on.

There is literally no difference between playing on an old 3ds and a new 3ds so I don't think it's that.

The nub controls the camera on the New 3DS.
http://www.giantbomb.com/videos/giant-bomb-mailbag-too-close-to-the-sun-edition/2300-5810/

I was watching this mailbag because I was bored and it was semilinked earlier. So Ryan actually makes fun of Nintendo's naming convention and says "We aren't calling it the 3DS 3, we are calling it "The New 3DS".... How did he know?!?!
That's pretty great

And it's extremely tacked on and gets stuck behind objects and clips out of bounds. It doesn't even reset position until you hit L again. The game even asks if you're using a Circle Pad Pro at the beginning.

But it's still a difference. You literally said there's literally no difference.

But yeah, I don't think that's the reason there hasn't been a Majora's Mask QL.

jaina

The most probable reason why there is no MM3D quicklook is the harsh restrictions Nintendo place on content before release.

They often have "video only up to 1 hour before release" etc. but on the other hand Nintendo sends out review copies and lifts the review embargo fairly early before release.

My face when I noticed Vinny left the mouse cursor on screen in the Castle in the Darkness quick look.
giphy.gif

strafer

Cannabis Sativa, ha ha, or in the heart of L.A. known as the Chronic
Not to be confused with the Bionic
Even though, it does cost six million dollars
Man, understand, ah, ha, ha
Now, we're working with some new improved shit on this track
Nevertheless, not no stress, sucker ass niggaz!!
So now we're gonna move on and uhh...
Light a big fat one up for the world; and hit this
Once or twice and you'll be twice as nice, get it?
This is the Chronic, ahh, hha, hha

Xater

Supreme QL? I have seen a stream of that before. It looks like a worse version of Pizza Connection which is a real classic.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Really enjoyed the Tetris Battle Gaiden bombastica. Paul was great and Brad seemed really relaxed and to be having a great time. It had a nice atmosphere to it. Don't know what was going on with Dan there. Maybe that is what he is like when he doesn't talk for long stretches on the bombcast.

Some day someone is going to have to comb through the "Features" section and compile all that stuff together in a more organized way. In a year from now, is anyone going to remember that Teach Me FIFA, Danny happened? What will become of hot content like Set Phasers to Fun and The End of Star Wars Galaxies?

Some day someone is going to have to comb through the "Features" section and compile all that stuff together in a more organized way. In a year from now, is anyone going to remember that Teach Me FIFA, Danny happened? What will become of hot content like Set Phasers to Fun and The End of Star Wars Galaxies?

We need a separate Mailbag section.

Also if we have a separate MGS section shouldn't we have a section for Demo Derby and Unplugged? It kind of gets lost in the subscriber section.

On Second though the Subscriber Section should be split into different sections for the different video series they have done.

Bacon

We need a separate Mailbag section.

Also if we have a separate MGS section shouldn't we have a section for Demo Derby and Unplugged? It kind of gets lost in the subscriber section.

On Second though the Subscriber Section should be split into different sections for the different video series they have done.

They should just let you search by video series once you click into the subscriber sections. If they make a separate category for every series that drop down menu will get really busy really fast.

They should just let you search by video series once you click into the subscriber sections. If they make a separate category for every series that drop down menu will get really busy really fast.

Aye. Anything would be better than the current system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom