• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we're on the topic of aborted Giant Bomb projects, remember when they were going to split the podcast in half? I think with the second half being subscriber only for a week. That would have been such a clusterfuck.

edit: i should have been less lazy with my avatar, oh well.

I didn't know Hsu went to Sony :O

yup Hsu said people were shocked that he went to Sony since he was a big 360 player
leuhkikcskn4ycuht.gif

Been looking forward to the new demo derby today, haven't looked at what games are on the disk so it will be a surprise. Glad Jeff joined them, as Drew doesn't have anywhere near the amount of knowledge as Dan and Jeff when it comes to this era. Still, interesting having someone there that didn't own a playstation at the time.

Been looking forward to the new demo derby today, haven't looked at what games are on the disk so it will be a surprise. Glad Jeff joined them, as Drew doesn't have anywhere near the amount of knowledge as Dan and Jeff when it comes to this era. Still, interesting having someone there that didn't own a playstation at the time.

I hope Jeff is a permanent addition, because that feature has been crying out for him. Especially since the stuff they're covering is from when Jeff was at Gamespot, so he has interesting stuff to say and context to provide about pretty much every game they play.

Megasoum

Banned
I hope Jeff is a permanent addition, because that feature has been crying out for him. Especially since the stuff they're covering is from when Jeff was at Gamespot, so he has interesting stuff to say and context to provide about pretty much every game they play.

Yeah Jeff is a must.

Didn't qlcrew used to say the length of the upcoming videos too? Wonder if the dude lost access to that data.

When a Quick Look starts with that old Caravella proverb, "You know... making games is hard," that's when you know good things are afoot.

Rapstah

The Russian description for Darkness Assault on Steam ends in the middle of a sentence. "Strangely, you find yourself in a frightening place, 40 metres under the ground. You"

beast gave us lisa and darkness assault in the same week, what more could you ask for!?

i picked up lisa immediately after watching the quick look (which i never do) and am absolutely loving it. maybe i should play earthbound...

Scizzy

how does Dan meet fucking Mike Tyson...??!??!?!

is he a stalker

The first picture is clearly from some press event surrounding one of the WWE games. The second is likely due to some Hangover-type shenanigans in which Dan unknowingly ingested a mind altering substance (cool dudes don't do drugs on purpose you know) and he ended up messing with Tyson's tigers, as often happens.

daydream

Banned
Гигантская Бомба #13 - Батарейки в такой дырe?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Гигантская Бомба #13 - Батарейки в такой дырe?

Giant Bomb Official Thread 13: Stop Finally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom