• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anjin M

While we're on the topic of aborted Giant Bomb projects, remember when they were going to split the podcast in half? I think with the second half being subscriber only for a week. That would have been such a clusterfuck.

edit: i should have been less lazy with my avatar, oh well.

I remember that. That's what pushed me over the edge to become a subscriber. Haven't regretted it at any point since.

Myggen

Demo Derby is 2 hours 12 minutes long, let's do this!

The link is broken for me (404 error), but I'm able to play it from the front page. Weird.

Brashnir

I've joked about it before, but when they're just watching videos and talking like this Demo Derby, it really drives home how much Giant Bomb is really just MST3K with games.

edit - Giant Bomb 13 | Do You Know How Years Work?

FStop7

Banned
Watched like 24 seconds of demo derby and then the wonderful GB player froze as it almost always does the first time I play a vid. Reloaded the front page and the DD link is gone entirely. 5 minutes later it's back but it 404's.

:|

Xater

Powerbombcast related news:

bildschirmfoto2015-02h5ohz.png

Xater

Woah. I wonder if Nintendo will let him continue his powerbombcast activities since it does not relate to talking about Nintendo games. Or am I making out Nintendo being too draconian?

I think it's the opposite. They are fine with whatever as long as you don't talk about Nintendo.

Also still no response to my question if the cardigan comes with the job.

Lelcar

I am rolling at the part where the Q&A department plays THPS3.

Also, I really like the concept of the GB duders passing the controller and playing mystery games that they don't see coming.

Xater

Ok I am having a good laugh about being impressed by Medal of Honor Frontline.

Released in the same year:

Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast
Soldier of Fortune 2
No One Lives Forever 2

Hell on consoles there even was Red Faction 2 and Timesplitters 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom