• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucah

you speak so well
Great episode of Demo Derby, hope they keep this DD train rolling and we continue to get frequent episodes.

If 2hrs is too long, just skip the part where they play the games. Them watching the videos is the best part. Cried with laughter at the end.

I would seriously love to have a nice reprint set of the first couple of years of Playboy. yes, including articles. that shit was the epitome of cool.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I did eventually read a couple of the comics but I only really know the cartoons/movies, and those were rad.

Man, the comics are SOO good though. Like in a Pixar "Fun for kids but also for adults" kinda way. Asterix Conquers Rome is a pretty amazing movie though.
Olympia! The fabric softener of the Gods!

I'll stop now.

Man, the comics are SOO good though. Like in a Pixar "Fun for kids but also for adults" kinda way. Asterix Conquers Rome is a pretty amazing movie though.
Olympia! The fabric softener of the Gods!

I'll stop now.

Didn't they make a live action movie with Gerard Depardieu? Or did I fever dream that?

Edit: Holy shit, I just checked and they've made like four of them, one as recently as 2012. The fuck.

sjack

Banned
Christ, can they just permanently self ban themselves on ever talking about survival horror ever again. I wanted to go punch a dog during that Silent Hill 4 trailer (trailer was pretty bad tho)

tchocky

Christ, can they just permanently self ban themselves on ever talking about survival horror ever again. I wanted to go punch a dog during that Silent Hill 4 trailer (trailer was pretty bad tho)

The Splinter Cell discussion wasn't much better.

daydream

Banned
I also wanted to say that Lucky Luke had the best video games out of the bunch (they weren't exactly great, but hey) but then I remembered that Smurfs are also Franco-Belgian. Those are some very solid platformers.

Rapstah

The live-action Astérix movies are weird. I don't think you'd get as much out of them watching them dubbed without getting all of the cameos, and I still found them pretty lame.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Didn't they make a live action movie with Gerard Depardieu? Or did I fever dream that?

Edit: Holy shit, I just checked and they've made like four of them, one as recently as 2012. The fuck.

For the love of god never watch them. If you have to watch one, watch the first but nothing else. They are horrible. HORRIBLE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom