• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ni0t7tmSrR1qj1xuxo1_500.png

did Asterix have a fucking shark shaped submarine and a smart-ass dog to ride around with?

YEAH I DIDN'T THINK SO

Rapstah

I'm pretty sure there were ten times as many stories about cocaine in Tintin as there were stories about that submarine.

Tintin was weird.

Myggen

Hah, Patrick in his latest Worth Reading:

These are paragraphs I might otherwise dedicate to celebrating The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask on 3DS, but there's been plenty of wonderful coverage about the world of Termina on Kotaku. It's nice to finally work for a publication that appreciates one of the best Zelda games ever made! Majora's Mask, you are finally having your moment. We are having our moment!

Shots fired :p

Megasoum

Banned
Speaking of Majora... where's the quicklook? Even if the Ocarina quicklook was really bad, I'm seriously curious to see MM3D since I've never played the game.

I liked that in that playboy the mansion footage they were using BVMs for demoing the game. Im sure it's partly for logistical reasons (they're meant to be portable and stacked) but even back then, they knew they were the best for the time.

Holy shit I finally finished the demo derby. Wow is all I can say. Those guys have a lot more self control then I would to not make fun of those GAP Contest winners good on them.

I loved Dan's reaction to the MGS3 trailer getting cut short, yelling "Fuck you!" At the demo disc lol

Frith

the end of that demo derby made me have a panic attack
this is why you always hold the camera!
never go in front of the camera!

Holy shit that demo derby. I had to stop looking at the screen at multiple points near the end there. What a gloriously horrifying time capsule that is. I can't wait to see the rest.

Kirlia

Banned
Holy shit that demo derby. I had to stop looking at the screen at multiple points near the end there. What a gloriously horrifying time capsule that is. I can't wait to see the rest.

Joseph. Fucking. Delia. And holy shit, Drew loses it in the last few minutes almost as much as he does in Mario Party 3.

frostyxc

I never saw where the Penthouse Pets were peed on in the demo disc, but I'd rather see that than some of those G.A.P. videos. Good gracious!

"its butthole city"

And those last 10 or so minutes of Demo Derby are amazing.

Those poor people.

And yes. I fully subscribe to Drew's idea that the 90's didnt end really until around 2006-2007.

Best Demo Derby yet.

Was what Demo Derby should be, a never ending assault of everything wrong with video game's past.

The suffering Drew experienced was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom