• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tucah

you speak so well
I'm really being sold on this game, Hand of Fate. I'm surprised there's no talk over it, it looks really well done. Loving the presentation from the QL.

I wanted to find something else to pick up to get me over $100 on PSN, tempted to grab this. QL made it look really cool.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Everyone. Emcee is off giving actual lessons on why it's not okay to say you should treat every developer like a terrorist to not hurt their feelings.

I think that means we're free to act like it's the weekend to end all weekends until the smoke clears.

I wanted to find something else to pick up to get me over $100 on PSN, tempted to grab this. QL made it look really cool.

I'm probably going to pick this up soon. The dealer sold me on this-he's so well voiced and his writing is fantastic.

The combat seems like the worst part, yeah, but it still looks quite good.

Yeah, the combat looks extremely basic. I don't mind though, I"m a fan of Dynasty Warriors after all.

Everyone. Emcee is off giving actual lessons on why it's not okay to say you should treat every developer like a terrorist to not hurt their feelings.

I think that means we're free to act like it's the weekend to end all weekends until the smoke clears.

It's too late, the ISIS are coming because the Order reviewed poorly. Seriously tho EmCee, that post was golden in so many ways.

I'm going to post k-on gifs because there's no one to stop me.

Mr. F

Banned
I miss Vinny on podcasts/streams, hope the Beast studio will be in good enough shape soon to start doing on-camera appearances again.

he's either having a good time in that thread or he's completely broken from having to read it

either way, I'm enjoying it

Myggen

mikest0smn.gif

tchocky

Finally!

Dan Ryckert ‏@DanRyckert 4m4 minutes ago
Just spent a good 50 minutes or so singing the praises of Majora’s Mask to @bradshoemaker in a Quick Look. It’ll be up in the near future.

Tucah

you speak so well
Finally!

Dan Ryckert ‏@DanRyckert 4m4 minutes ago
Just spent a good 50 minutes or so singing the praises of Majora’s Mask to @bradshoemaker in a Quick Look. It’ll be up in the near future.

Missed opportunity not having Jeff on that QL.

it's definitely a good thing we're not getting jeff on that ql

Zaph

The wire run in the BTS video is downright scary. Trying to do live video production in a space built for offices looks like it sucks.

I tweeted to Brad that he should do a full Super Mario Bros run on the NES setup, given that he hasn't beat it all the way through.

He could also pick up the Barkerville Baton from Vinny!

Volotaire

That would be a boring feature. SMB is piss easy.

Yeh with warps SMB is beaten within about less than 10 mins. Even without it's a sweep. 8-3 is slightly problematic with hammer bros. and 8-4 is only problematic with the one hammer bro.

Waiting for that SM3DW playthough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom