• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alfredo

should have made pogs instead of cards, get with the times jeez

Fun Fact: I designed some Giant Bomb Pogs with intention of making and sending them in a mailbag, but they were difficult to cut out (damn the circular nature of Pogs!), so the only one I actually ever made was one for Alex.

8yxCUMA.png

I ended up giving it to him at PAX South!

MG310

LiK

Some of the best parts of the ER are usually the guys blindly predicting or commenting on something and then the game more or less doing the exact same thing

i am so freakin' tempted to do a best of compilation from P4 ER. so many great lil moments.

edit: Part 15 is the BEST

Dizzy-4U

Jeff: Maaan, Yosuke sucks all the way. He messes up everything!

Yosuke: Tadaaa! I've got you covered!

Jeff: Ohhh!! Yosuke, you're awesome!

Ep. 50 is so good.

sueil

after playing some mgs 4 again I don't think drew is going to enjoy that game at all. He never really got into the lore of the games and that is the bulk of what that game has to offer.

chogidogs

Guys, I just started the Puyopuyo Tetris campaign, and since I don't know Japanese, I'm just using the story from Dangan Ronpa. It's great!

sjack

Banned
Some of the best parts of the ER are usually the guys blindly predicting or commenting on something and then the game more or less doing the exact same thing

Nevermind the in-game stuff, how about the time Ryan said how cool it would be if there was a cross over between Persona and Fire Emblem, and then SMTXFire Emblem gets announced a couple of years later? Or them joking about a fighting game spin off and it actually happening?

Watching UPF - if they made this game that Dan is playing today with modern graphics and sensibilities, I'd play the shit out of it. Looks like a lot of fun. Gua! Gua! Gua! Gua! Gua!

AngryMoth

I've been slowly going through the P4 endurance run but I'm constantly forgetting what episode I was up to.

Myggen, how is anyone gonna recognise your posts without that distinctive avatar?

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Watching UPF - if they made this game that Dan is playing today with modern graphics and sensibilities, I'd play the shit out of it. Looks like a lot of fun. Gua! Gua! Gua! Gua! Gua!
It looked amazing! Also very character-actioney two years before Devil May Cry.

You know, after watching that Gal Gun Happy Hour video for the third time I couldn't help but wonder why QLs aren't set up like a UPF video face cams and all.

Myggen

Come on, just imagine all the Danny GIF potential in that one Rugby 15 video.

It might just be my hatred for the PewDiePie style facecam, but I prefer to just have the commentary.

haha wow I forgot that game existed

I think most did a week after release :p

All this time I thought that poster was a super moe and generic loli, but he was actually a distinguished videogamesman.

That's also the title of my new light novel.

I am a distinguished videogamesman. Thanks for understanding in these hard times.

Let's Tap will always be to me that game the confirmed that Yuji Naka's successes with Sega were all flukes.

Iam a distinguished videogamesman. Thanks for understanding in these hard times.

Hey Myggen, what's your favourite anime? Have you seen any contenders for this year's AOTY? Show us your MAL profile!

mattp

i'm not the first to share this sentiment, but the more samantha gb gets on their stuff, the better
she's great on everything she's been on
just totally fits with the crew

Myggen

Hey Myggen, what's your favourite anime? Have you seen any contenders for this year's AOTY? Show us your MAL profile!

My favourite anime is Cowboy Bebop, but I'm not a distinguished animeman, so my experience is limited.

I haven't seen any contenders for this year's AOTY, and I'm scared to ask what a MAL profile is.

Hope that helps!

edit: I think I might have to rewatch Backflips n' BioForge, such a great series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom