• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

sjack

Banned
My favourite anime is Cowboy Bebop, but I'm not a distinguished animeman, so my experience is limited.

I haven't seen any contenders for this year's AOTY, and I'm scared to ask what a MAL profile is.

Hope that helps!

edit: I think I might have to rewatch Backflips n' BioForge, such a great series.

I'm a huge advocate of Bocu no Pico.

Speaking of animu, I hope Vinny succeeds in forcing Alex to do a Dragonball Xenoverse Quicklook.

Myggen

I'm a huge advocate of Bocu no Pico.

Speaking of animu, I hope Vinny succeeds in forcing Alex to do a Dragonball Xenoverse Quicklook.

Oh, I'm sure he will. Nothing stops the Dragonball X Vinny train!

edit: Holy fucking shit, shouldn't have Googled "Bocu no Pico".

Oh, I'm sure he will. Nothing stops the Dragonball X Vinny train!

edit: Holy fucking shit, shouldn't have Googled "Bocu no Pico".

class%20clipart.jpg

LiK

Haha, watching P4 ER and Jeff explains why he doesn't like RE4. Same reason as he stated recently in another video or Bombcast. Seems like he always needs to explains his reason. And his reasoning has been consistent!

Bacon

Haha, watching P4 ER and Jeff explains why he doesn't like RE4. Same reason as he stated recently in another video or Bombcast. Seems like he always needs to explains his reason. And his reasoning has been consistent!

No matter how crazy the opinion, jeff is always consistent in them. You can always count on that much

The Giantbomb Community Endurance Run is BACK to fill the gaping Endurance Run-shaped hole in your life!

The Community Endurance Run is going to kick off after Unprofessional Fridays on April the 10th and run through Sunday April 12th.

Several awesome members of the Giantbomb community are going to be streaming raw, uncut, un-stepped-on videogame action on Explosiveruns.com in order to raise money for charity!

The charity we are supporting this year is Pencils of Promise, a non-profit which works with communities in developing countries around the world to build schools and change lives. One hundred percent of the funds donated online to Pencils of Promise go into building schools, training teachers, sending kids to school, and improving sanitation.

Last year we raised enough money to send 4 kids to school for a year, but we think that the GB community can do even better this year. We think that this community is so awesome that we can send 12 kids to school this year! It only costs $250 to send a child to school for one year, so we only need to raise $3,000 total. For the price of three copies of Garou: Mark of the Wolves you can send 12 kids to school for a year! Go here to donate now!

We are going to have a number of different events, prizes, and donation incentives running all weekend so be sure to mark the GBCER on your calendar and get ready for the fun and the funding. After last year's FFVIII/MGS3 speed run showdown, the impromptu Pokemon Snap speed run, and the enthralling readings of vampire/wizard love how can you not tune in!

There will be ongoing updates every week leading up to the event so keep checking in!

If you would like to participate in the Community Endurance Run then PM me and I’ll get you in on the action. Get #GBCER5 trending! Get hype!

Prizes:
5 x Nighthawks Posters signed by the GB staff!

Source: http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/general-discussion-30/giantbomb-community-endurance-run-v-1766984/

I got my copy of Rising Zan I ordered during the last UPF. Amazon Prime is so weird, I appreciate they deliver stuff on Sunday, but delivering a $4.50 copy of Rising Zan in the snow that I ordered as a goof isn't really a priority.

I got my copy of Rising Zan I ordered during the last UPF. Amazon Prime is so weird, I appreciate they deliver stuff on Sunday, but delivering a $4.50 copy of Rising Zan in the snow that I ordered as a goof isn't really a priority.

Mine's still on it's way, but probably because I also ordered this dumb $10 Japanese pencil along with it

I've had a hold request on a copy of Rising Zan with my local used game shop for ages, for some reason it never occurred to me to just check amazon.

Uhhhh that pencil looks amazing, might have to order one.

make sure you get the Japanese version, they're more expensive but made of metal, the american ones are made of plastic and not as nice.

The most advanced refillable mechanical pencil ever. The uni-ball Kuru Toga series of mechanical pencils feature an exclusive, patented rotating mechanism that maintains a continuous sharp point perfect for intricate writing tasks. Reduced dull spots on the lead make handwriting clearer and more precise. Diamond-infused lead resists breakage and creates dark, vivid lines.

Lelcar

Anytime that the P4 cast goes on a trip or an outing is the best ER episode. Like, the
king's game
and the
school camping trip
or the
beauty pageant
. And of course
the whole Nanako tragedy
is a really good episode.

Too many little golden moments to count like the vending machine, anytime that Dojima shows up, "supple metal", or really any S.Link is pretty good. It's also funny that they try and keep up the charade that they record every single day and not record in bulk sometimes. I remember around that time there was controversy that Jeff had been looking information up ahead of time. Good times.

sjack

Banned
I remember around that time there was controversy that Jeff had been looking information up ahead of time. Good times.

I think the extent of that was simply somebody sending him the HIIMDAISY comic. I think she was a fan of the show and stopped doing the P4 web series because she was pissed off that somebody had spoiled them the reveal.

kai3345

Banned
Justin McElroy and Tim Batt & Guy Montgomery (the guys from the Worst Idea of All Time podcast) are slowly becoming twitter buddies. One small step closer to Tim and Guy becoming Giant Bomb Friends of the Site (tm)

William

Justin McElroy and Tim Batt & Guy Montgomery (the guys from the Worst Idea of All Time podcast) are slowly becoming twitter buddies. One small step closer to Tim and Guy becoming Giant Bomb Friends of the Site (tm)

That would be great! Although the divide between SF and New Zealand maybe too great (unless there is a PAX NZ announcement or something) for them ever to get together. I love the Worst Idea of All Time podcast. Excited for them to start their new "Season".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom