• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

Some of the posts in that bombcast thread... Kinda glad we're not in gaming any more.

Best ones are the posters hamfistedly critiquing personality/intelligence while lacking the self-awareness to appreciate how much more it speaks to their own.

LiK

Why does the Behemoth look like Red XIII?

aside from losing one eye, he looks like previous Behemoths. they're using the non-standing variation seen in some of the later games.

FFVII Behemoth

Behemoth_FF7.png

Megasoum

Banned
I tweeted to Jeff and Brad about the fact they are in the Jackbox video (the GB Pull quote) and now I'm having a bunch of Jackbox people favorite my tweet lol

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
From a story standpoint? It's a bit simpler of a story than, say, DDD, but it's still fairly nonsensical as are most KH games.

No, not the game itself, just the title. Is there a justification for inventing the series of words "Three hundred and fifty eight over two days" other than "It's hard to find things that aren't copyrighted"?

No, I mean the series of words "Three hundred and fifty eight over two days"

Oooooh. Yeah the title is "three five eight days over two". The game takes place over 358 days, which takes place simultaneously over the two main KH games.

It's just.... a god-awful name that I can't imagine made sense in any language.

Einbroch

Banned
On a GB binge today, watching Ori and the Blind Forest QL.

Dan is killing me. "You die already, Brad? You suck at this." had me rolling.

- J - D -

Stuff like "Duscae" doesn't bother me. It's got nothing on pure nonsense engrish like Infinite Undiscovery, another banger from Square Enix.

InfiniteUndiscoveryBoxart.jpg

this was a top selling game in japan last week:

[PSP] Uta no Prince-Sama: All Star After Secret # <ADV> (Broccoli) {2015.03.12} (¥6.264) - 67.237 / NEW

Just a couple of notes since we're on the topic: What the fuck is All Star After Secret supposed to mean in any language?

and second, that's right you're looking at a PSP game making the top sellers list, in march 2015, selling almost 70k copies.

I'll never understand japan.

Just a couple of notes since we're on the topic: What the fuck is All Star After Secret supposed to mean in any language?

and second, that's right you're looking at a PSP game making the top sellers list, in march 2015, selling almost 70k copies.

never doubt the power of otome games and the utter saturation of PSPs.

as for the title, I can't help you

Fujoshi still buy PSP games huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom