• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaina

As far as I see it, everything's fine on this page.

2712736-0656849414-q8pxC.gif

EVERYONE GET DDS AND NOCTURNE.

Edit: And Demon Souls and Catherine. And Persona 2.

Are Atlus sales so rare or can I wait until next year?

Zaph

I am being serious. As I said, what he does he does well. But I'm at the point with the guy that what he does well is overshadowed by his crybaby attitude. He acts like a manchild. I appreciate him being able to run a podcast, but his personal attitude and character has become shit in my opinion.

I was with you when it comes to his attitude at times (yawning, shutting conversation/tangents down and general disinterest), but I think you're getting a bit too personal dude.

There's definitely been a change with Brad - he just doesn't seem that into it any more (not surprising, they've been doing this for a long time). If they had more staff, I could see him moving more into a behind-the-scenes/producer role for GB.

I was with you when it comes to his attitude at times (yawning, shutting conversation/tangents down and general disinterest), but I think you're getting a bit too personal dude.

There's definitely been a change with Brad - he just doesn't seem that into it any more (not surprising, they've been doing this for a long time). If they had more staff, I could see him moving more into a behind-the-scenes/producer role for GB.

I think there's been a more positive change since he became bombcast host, he always kind of fell into the background during bombcast and UPF and I feel like he's a bit more involved recently and it's great.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
it was really hard to listen to Dan on the latest Bombcast

I didn't make it through the last two Danswers

MG Scandlon 3 has been a chore

Not for me, I guess.

JackEtc

Just cancel your sub, it'll keep you premium until the remaining time runs out.

Thanks!

Also noticing that the pre-roll ads have not disappeared after re-subscribing. What's up with that? Is this a permanent thing now? I surely hope not.

jaina

Thanks!

Also noticing that the pre-roll ads have not disappeared after re-subscribing. What's up with that? Is this a permanent thing now? I surely hope not.

logout&login or cookies

Everytime one of you guys links a gamespot video the preroll tempts me to close the tab again. really off putting when you're not used to it.

Bought Anxiety as an Ally for Kindle today and am about 1/4th of the way through it. I am really enjoying it so far. I have been dealing with my own mental health stuff (anxiety issues and have just been diagnosed with ADHD, Inattentive Type) these past few months, so it's nice to read something like this from someone who now leads a very happy and successful life. I didn't realize just how bad Dan's condition was back in the day, but it was truly some terrible shit. I definitely recommend checking the book out if the subject interests you, and it illuminates upon things Dan has spoken about some on the Bombcast.

JackEtc

Logging in and out did it! Thanks guys.

Everytime one of you guys links a gamespot video the preroll tempts me to close the tab again. really off putting when you're not used to it.

Yeah, honestly the prerolls are what made me resubscribe so fast. I love all of GB's content obviously, but I never have time to watch it at school. I couldn't deal with the ads though

Bought Anxiety as an Ally for Kindle today and am about 1/4th of the way through it. I am really enjoying it so far. I have been dealing with my own mental health stuff (anxiety issues and have just been diagnosed with ADHD, Inattentive Type) these past few months, so it's nice to read something like this from someone who now leads a very happy and successful life. I didn't realize just how bad Dan's condition was back in the day, but it was truly some terrible shit. I definitely recommend checking the book out if the subject interests you, and it illuminates upon things Dan has spoken about some on the Bombcast.

how's the actual writing? his game informer/giant bomb stuff doesn't exactly fill me with confidence, but maybe this material suits him better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom