• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

I thought Axiom Verge was some sort of small indie game. What's with the secrecy/NDA surrounding it.

Looks like a bad digimon.
wtf

JxbvvXU.jpg

Zinogre is majestic as fuck. Plenty of things wrong with Monster Hunter, but monster design isn't one of them.

I just remembered I never watched past part 3 or 4 of Breaking Brad: Demon's Souls. What was the verdict? Worth watching?

Better than Metal Gear Scanlon 3?

Axiom verge is the game where reggie went to the sony dev dinner at e3 and shouted

"Hey that game looks like metroid".

And this journalist shouted out, "Well, if you're not going to make it, someone has to!"

Just finishing the latest Metal Gear Scanlon. Why is Dan being so cagey about doing another episode on another day? Is he referring to the thing that takes two weeks to matter?

And Drew does not seem to be enjoying anything about the feature anymore.

Just finishing the latest Metal Gear Scanlon. Why is Dan being so cagey about doing another episode on another day? Is he referring to the thing that takes two weeks to matter?
I'm sure it is. He clearly doesn't remember as many specifics about MGS3, so he probably was just worried about doing it on accident.

tchocky

And Drew does not seem to be enjoying anything about the feature anymore.

I think what he is referring to is
if you save and reload a couple of days later the end knocks you out and takes you to the prison which is in the building Drew got lost in. Going by their usa Monday and Wednesday recording schedule this would probably happen. The End dying of old age is obviously not a worry since that takes over a week

I think what he is referring to is
if you save and reload a couple of days later the end knocks you out and takes you to the prison which is in the building Drew got lost in. Going by their usa Monday and Wednesday recording schedule this would probably happen. The End dying of old age is obviously not a worry since that takes over a week

Oooooohhh yeah. I don't think that's something to avoid! The way Dan was desperately trying to prevent it, it seemed like he was conflating the two things.

tchocky

Oooooohhh yeah. I don't think that's something to avoid! The way Dan was desperately trying to prevent it, it seemed like he was conflating the two things.

Yes he probably wasn't sure of the time but if the minor thing did happen Drew would have been pissed going by his experiences in the last few episodes.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
One thing don't get is why is drew now so hellbent on killing everyone instead of tranqing them.

Not only does it prevent guards triggering alerts which he seems to hate, it also gives you a chance to stack tranqs when the guards come and check on the person who got knocked out.

erawsd

Yeah, but since the whole point of cutting that episode so short was to give Drew plenty of time to try The End, it wouldve been counter productive.

Now the Jackbox CEO just favorited my tweet from this morning... It's like the 4th Jackbox employee that favorite my tweet lol.

They favorite everything. Any tweet I've ever sent to anyone regarding Jack Box Games has been favorited by them, even though I usually never include their Twitter account in my tweets. They must search Twitter all the time for tweets relating their company and games or they have software that does that for them and they sort through it to find their favorites tweets.

favoriting a tweet is just the nice way of saying "yeah I saw your tweet but I didn't like it enough to retweet it"

The first time they ever favorited a tweet by me is when I tweeted Max Temkin, asking if he played Fibbage and that the phones-as-a-controller system would work well in a CAH video game. Turns out that both he and Jackbox Games are based in Chicago and he's visited them before, because in my Twitter convo they replied to Max by telling him he should stop by again. If Jackbox ever publishes a CAH game, I demand credit ;p

Brad being all like
89c.gif

On the bombcast was the best.

Also, I have come to respect how Jeff can understand the intricacies of a game like Monster Hunter and accept that the series isn't for him. I have become more critical at the games I played ever since I started listening to him when he's being serious.

justjim89

tumblr_nlfx04SQfA1u5eu8ao1_540.png

Awwww fuck yeah. I've wanted Dan on TCB for a long time now.

Dan and Max Scoville on the same show might be too much joy for the average person in 2015.

Largo

Why am I still awake. We all know Drew is going to thermal goggles and machine gun this dude with his new favorite weapon but I have to be at work early but I have to know how long this episode is and ohgodwhy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom