• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalix

And on the sixth day the LORD David Bowie created man and woman in His image. And he saw that it was good. On the seventh day the LORD created videogames so that He might take the bloody day off for once.
Goddam, that End fight was masterful. You could tell Drew was really getting into it. One of the best episodes of the series so far.

And he's tranqing now! HALLELUJAH!

Zocano

Watching the whole of The End was amazing.

I hope (future boss MGS3 spoiler)
The Boss
makes him equally focused.

edit: More spoilers
Learning the CQC shit is going to be frustrating though because it's just trial and error to learn what works and what doesn't

Goddam, that End fight was masterful. You could tell Drew was really getting into it. One of the best episodes of the series so far.

And he's tranqing now! HALLELUJAH!

Nooooo The Sorrow needs more
soooouls

I wonder what the body count is up to. Atleast 80 right now?

Drew did such an amazing job. I'm the type who does no alert no kills runs on Metal Gear games and I have never had such a clean fight against The End.

Watching the whole of The End was amazing.

I hope (future boss MGS3 spoiler)
The Boss
makes him equally focused.

edit: More spoilers
Learning the CQC shit is going to be frustrating though because it's just trial and error to learn what works and what doesn't

I just beat the game a few weeks ago and
I didn't use CQC at all in that fight. i just put on the strongest camoflauge possible and kept shooting her with The End's mosin nagant from a prone position, rolling away to a new location every time. just repeated that until it was done

FStop7

Banned
I feel like Drew's been trolling us the whole time. He Rambos his way through the game and then suddenly puts on a clinic vs. The End. Amazing.

Myggen

Someone on GB searched for "Crysis Shake Weight" after the latest Bombcast, and this was obviously the first picture that showed up:

shake610_2D00_2.jpg

Zocano

I just beat the game a few weeks ago and
I didn't use CQC at all in that fight. i just put on the strongest camoflauge possible and kept shooting her with The End's mosin nagant from a prone position, rolling away to a new location every time. just repeated that until it was done

That's not quite as fun as a shooting brawl.

Drew did so well against The End then fucked it up once he got to the mountainside. If he just abused the Mk. 22 he would have a much easier time.

I've played all the Metal Gear games a ton of times but I've basically never used the grenades. Drew has given me a whole new understanding of these games. Great episode. Can't wait to see how he handles The Fury.

danm999

Just caught up on Metal Gear Scanlon, Drew was in fine form.

Apparently they had lunch in between this and the last episode, which doesn't surprise me. Sometimes you totally need to step away from what you're doing to come back and crush it.

Xater

WWE Network has been pleading to get me to restart my subscription

but I mean, saying "come on, Undertaker, right? you like Undertaker" isn't really doing it for me

Looks like one of the worst Wrestlemanias in a while. The matches suck and the build up has been shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom