• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xater

lets fight xater

What did you think of it ?

I think it's alright, but having played MH3 and now 4 it feels watered down. The simpler item management is not bad. I can see why some people would prefer that, but the combat is not as exciting and challenging. I don't think it's bad just with the superior option available to me I don't see why I would chose this one.

Was pretty impressed with this being an up port from a Vita game. Looks quite good for that.

Xater

Dan and Brad are both playing Bloodborne. It's happening guys...

I kinda regret getting the digital version for this one, but I wanted to use my vouchers. With the physical game I probably could have gotten it before the official release as well.

If someone would've told me 7-8 years ago that From Software would be producing one of the most anticipated games ever on the PS4 I would've asked them if they were feeling well and walked away from them slowly, never losing eye contact.

but here we are.

If someone would've told me 7-8 years ago that From Software would be producing one of the most anticipated games ever on the PS4 I would've asked them if they were feeling well and walked away from them slowly, never losing eye contact.

but here we are.

You also would've wondered what the hell Sony was doing And be met with silence.

but here we are.

now imagine if these games had been the continuation of Armored Core instead of King's Field

Zaph

Wtf at the Kojima news?

Been a week for gaming, good thing the podcast is recorded on a Tuesday. Keeping that finger on the pulse

He didn't realize that it gets progressively worse the lower it goes. Sometimes I really do wonder if Drew is paying attention to these games at all.

It's not completely his fault, it's difficult to fully connect with a game when you're playing it for someone else's entertainment. Also, after watching a bit more of the episode, I'll give Drew credit for approaching the fight intelligently.

now that the pecker is gone

ghost babel sequel pls konami

AC!D HD COLLECTION

e: lol, GBEAST, is this your doing?

CAeKV6FWQAAcJLu.png

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Has Drew not murdered even a single guard this playthrough?
Are we in for an even longer boss fight than the End later on?

edit: Hah, as soon as I submitted this Dan talked Drew into using the tranq gun. And he absolutely pushed Drew down the path towards murdering everything that moves early on in this playthrough.

Glad Drew kicked The End's ass. I've never done that fight with a sniper rifle, I thought it would take too long.

The best part by far was Drew catching him on the mic and flipping out about his health Regen.

MG310

Watching the whole of The End was amazing.

I hope (future boss MGS3 spoiler)
The Boss
makes him equally focused.

edit: More spoilers
Learning the CQC shit is going to be frustrating though because it's just trial and error to learn what works and what doesn't

CIgarette Gas Spray on her and Volgin all day long.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I can't stop laughing at this 5 Star Wrestling QL. At about 19 minutes in... it's so good.

I turned it on and was cleaning up the room, a few minutes in a trophy popped and I nearly dropped what I had in my hands. I would have guessed iOS, maybe somebody found a computer that still had Vinny's desura account logged in.

I love that the characters aren't ripoffs of real wrestlers, but instead indie wrestlers stealing the gimmicks of real wrestlers. There's a small but important distinction there.

tchocky

Kojima leaves Konami, Nintendo goes mobile and Final Fantasy XV is a real game what a crazy week for the Japanese game industry.

if there's one thing I kind of love about the open marketplace recently is that it really hits the right nostalgia nerves for me

digging through shareware discs

third party n64 games

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
"Hey, our janky wrestling game seems to be missing something. We've got weird animations, ripoff characters, and an obvious low budget aesthetic. What are we forgetting?"

"How about an amalgamation of the original short roidy rassler asshole and the guy who idolized him then murdered his own family?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom