• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Petals of white
Cover fields flowing in grieving tears
And all the hearts once new, old and shattered now
Love can kill, love will die
Give me wings to fly
Fleeing this world so cold
I just wonder why
Cold as the dark
Now my words, are frosted with every breath
Still the heat burns wild, growing inside this heart
When the wind changes course, when the stars align
I will reach out to you and leave this all behind
When heavens divide
When heavens divide
I will see the choices within my hands
How can we ever protect and fight with our tiny souls
Let me shine like the sun through the doubts and fear
Do you feel the storm approach as the end draws near
When heavens divide
Time will come to softly lay me down
Then I can see her face that I long to see
And for you, only you I would give anything
Leaving a trace for love to find a way
When heavens divide
I will dive into the fire
Spilling the blood of my desire
The very last time
My name scorched into the sky
When heavens divide
I will see the choices within my hands
How can we ever protect and fight with our tiny souls
Let me shine like the sun through the doubts and fear
Do you feel the storm approach as the end draws near
When heavens divide
Time will come to softly lay me down
Then I can see her face that I long to see
When heavens divide
When heavens divide

get

Patryn

first two eps of Unplugged are unwatchable. I don't care how much people love the guys. it's definitely not entertaining. I agree that they needed Jeff there to push them along or hit them with sick burns for taking forever with setting up a character.

Jeff has made it clear that he has no interest in being part of any D&D game and he honestly believes he would not bring any value to being part of it.

I think it's probably related to his whole issue with not being able to suspend disbelief, so he knows the whole thing would just be him mocking the game itself instead of playing. And I doubt he wants to put up a feature that's just GB shitting on D&D for hours at a time.

Chuck

Still without luck
first two eps of Unplugged are unwatchable. I don't care how much people love the guys. it's definitely not entertaining. I agree that they needed Jeff there to push them along or hit them with sick burns for taking forever with setting up a character.

lol?

no.

kershner

Banned
Why they thought character creation/learning the rules of D&D would make engaging content is beyond me.

Most of these people have played D&D before, too, so I have no idea why they didn't do all that shit off camera.

I really want to watch these dudes play D&D together - but not so much the droll setup.

Also I want to balance some of this negativity with a resounding fuck yeah, Drew. That was probably the best episode of MGScanlon, period. Even if I express some frustrations from time to time I'm always rooting for Scanlon. It was really amazing and cathartic to watch him tear it up with the End. What an interesting boss fight, also.

LiK

Jeff has made it clear that he has no interest in being part of any D&D game and he honestly believes he would not bring any value to being part of it.

I think it's probably related to his whole issue with not being able to suspend disbelief, so he knows the whole thing would just be him mocking the game itself instead of playing. And I doubt he wants to put up a feature that's just GB shitting on D&D for hours at a time.

it's not even that, it's mainly how boring the whole setup was. i'm looking forward to giving it another chance when they actually start a game.

lol?

ignored.

Nishastra

Banned
Rorie isn't a good enough DM to hold together a group who are only vaguely interested in the game.

As a veteran of RPGMP3 and YSDC, character creation often is very fun to listen to, but it does require that somebody knows what they're doing.

They should play the original Traveller, where it's more than likely that some of your characters will die before you finish creation :p

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Time for the Type-0 blur fest pretty soon. I really want that game to be fun, I just wish the story did anything at all for me.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Seems worth it. You gotta assume that Vinny's the type of guy who, given the situation, would high five a skeleton hand that helped him out in some hell puzzle. Posthumous Vinny high five has to be worth at least 60 bucks and a lifetime of anguish.

Fox318

This Kojima/Konami news today (and the Nintendo stuff from earlier this week) is one big reason why I miss Patrick at GB. His impromptu live discussions of breaking news with Alex was always very good and informative. I just wish they would still try to do that, as it's nice to get their opinions. Maybe they could have it be someone from GBWest talking with someone from GBEast.

they only did it once and the time before that they did a shitty iphone video.

Maybe if they hire somebody at GBeast but I have a feeling they will be forced to move or shut down before they even hire somebody.

Myggen

Type-O QL is the first GB content Alexa has been in since she went over to GS, right?

This Kojima/Konami news today (and the Nintendo stuff from earlier this week) is one big reason why I miss Patrick at GB. His impromptu live discussions of breaking news with Alex was always very good and informative. I just wish they would still try to do that, as it's nice to get their opinions. Maybe they could have it be someone from GBWest talking with someone from GBEast.

They'll discuss it on the next Bombcast, which is perfectly fine by me. Except for a few videos (like the one they did for the Xbone DRM thing) they've never been about reacting fast to news like most other sites.

Wunder

Seems worth it. You gotta assume that Vinny's the type of guy who, given the situation, would high five a skeleton hand that helped him out in some hell puzzle. Posthumous Vinny high five has to be worth at least 60 bucks and a lifetime of anguish.

I don't think it's worth it, but we'll see I suppose

nothing is worth playing Haze

100 percent a good chunk of the UPF talk is gonna be about Kojima once Brad or occasionally Drew introduces the snore of the week.

Thanks for the GOW3 remaster no one was asking for, Sony. Just cut out the last half of the game since it's designed by and for backup garbage men and sell it for $5 and i might bite.

Myggen

Is 5 Star Wrestling from the developers of Motorbike?

Wouldn't be surprised!

Someone posted something about the dev history of the game over at /r/giantbomb, so I'm gonna post it here without fact checking it at all:

Serious Parody has had this game in development for a very long time and apparently had a ton of funding for it. Originally it was a management sim for phones, for which they were going to charge £9.99 for. It doesn't surprise me that it turned out like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom