• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

daydream

Banned
fshJaP1.gif

okay, they only cheated that one time then

much better

Any football fan worth their salt knows that "Spygate" was completely blown out of proportion too. Every team in the NFL was doing something similar. And it wasn't even part of the rules until a few years prior to 07.

The Patriots have won all of their games fair and square, and this is coming from a Browns fan (I have no horse in this race.)

demidar

Jeff and Dan are co-workers, not friends. It's strictly business between those two.

It's all smiles and laughter in front of the camera, but when shutters are off those very same smiles turn into scowls, and laughter replaced by angry growls.

Myggen

From what I've gathered from Jeff's Mixlr he's not a big fan of EDM, which has a pretty specific meaning, but likes some forms of electronic music (Crystal Castles etc.).

edit: Also, knowing nothing about American Football I almost became a fan of the Patriots because of how ridiculously the media treated "deflategate" leading up to the Super Bowl. ESPN especially, but that's to be expected from the TMZ of sports I guess.

chogidogs

I don't think any of the music Jeff makes is dance material.

Also, they should have him for every Demo Derby. His knowledge of old games adds to the feature significantly.

Besiege is a fantastic game, even in version 0.01.

I highly recommend it and hope that the QL gives the devs more exposure - who doesn't love medieval death machines?

Quentyn

I wonder if they will do a review for Battlefield Hardline. Same with Evolve.
It looks like no one on staff seems really interested in either of those games. Not that I really blame them, it seems like the respective betas killed a lot of excitement people had for those games.

Zaph

I wonder if they will do a review for Battlefield Hardline. Same with Evolve.
It looks like no one on staff seems really interested in either of those games. Not that I really blame them, it seems like the respective betas killed a lot of excitement people had for those games.

I'm hoping Jeff reviews Hardline. I bet it'll be a bloodbath.

Quentyn

I'm hoping Jeff reviews Hardline. I bet it'll be a bloodbath.

Yea, I think Hardline is more likely because that at least has a legitimate single player campaign.

Will be fun to see if there are any outlets that put out a review only based on the review event. After the disaster that happened with BF4 I can imagine there will be that many. Polygon maybe, good old Arthur just does not give a fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom