• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
They removed that from Smash 4? This is fucking bullshit! I want my money back and a free chilli dog!

They had to do new dialogue because Sonic's VA has changed since Brawl (Jason Griffiths to the far superior Roger Craig Smith, aka Ezio), but now Sonic says "SONIC SPEED!" which is way lamer.

Might have just been whatever dialogue they could rip from Colours/Generations/Lost World.

TraBuch

Banned
Besiege is like my childhood Robot Wars/Battlebots game fantasy come to life. If only the developer added some sort of competitive multiplayer.

Myggen

We're getting Danswers today right? That should be pretty good.

Yup.

edit: Rami referring to GB as "popular games website Giantbomb" in his Polygon opinion piece reminded me of something I've wondered about for a while now, is "Giantbomb" in one word an accepted way to write the name of the site? Or is it "Giant Bomb" and only that?

guys i have a question for u

Whiskey Media B-Team vs. Gamespot/CBSi B-Team??

Anime Vice.

edit: Rami referring to GB as "popular games website Giantbomb" in his Polygon opinion piece reminded me of something I've wondered about for a while now, is "Giantbomb" in one word an accepted way to write the name of the site? Or is it "Giant Bomb" and only that?

Why would Giantbomb be an accepted way to write the name? Callofduty isn't an accepted way to write the game's name. Or Assassin'screed.

Or Superultradeadrising3arcaderemixhypereditionexplusalpha.

Just like video game is two words.

Lijik

Luigi's was a fair call. That game just needs multiple final smashes. (And a meter so they're not tied to an item.)

The new one makes more sense for the character but I dont think its nearly as fun
Ideally Waluigi would have been playable and the original final smash would be pawned off onto him

besides the absolute bizarreness of Luigi's original Final Smash, the trophy description of it of LUIGI EMBRACING HIS DARK SIDE made it worth it

GBEast Quick Look!

ihbU0xz.png

Volotaire

Woo GBEast! And we must be getting close to the decision of the new hire. I would give that another month and a half at maximum.

Myggen

Why would Giantbomb be an accepted way to write the name? Callofduty isn't an accepted way to write the game's name. Or Assassin'screed.

Or Superultradeadrising3arcaderemixhypereditionexplusalpha.

Just like video game is two words.

I've seen a lot of people write it like that, but you're probably correct.

Call of Duty looks fun!

Made me want to pick it up now.

Yeah I got it the game and season pass free through work (along with Destiny) and paid for TLOU, but I actually find myself a lot more drawn to COD:AW than TLOU despite being more of a story-driven adventure fan rather than a fan of FPS games. The movement options just make it extremely fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom