• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

That only works for lesbians. I'm pretty sure it's the same gene that governs softball skill. I asked my coworker about it, she's a lesbian and also coaches a lacrosse team. She laughed, made a sad face, and said she can't imagine what advantage there would be. She's clearly holding out on the secret lesbian winning methods.

Now I'm imagining a film about a squad of gay super dota players. Or super gay dota players. Either would be great, just give them each a super power.

What's Gary Whitta up to? We need to get him on this.

Now I'm imagining a film about a squad of gay super dota players. Or super gay dota players. Either would be great, just give them each a super power.

What's Gary Whitta up to? We need to get him on this.

Well according to Garena their super power might be being gay. It's like having a permanent aimbot built in.

strafer

Guys how do I become gay? Is there a pill for it or can I train for it? I suck at eSports and could use any edge I can get :-(

There is a simple test you can take; look at this man for 5 minutes.

002-Henry-Cavill.jpg

;)

santeesioux

Whoa, I hope we get to hear Jeff talk about the Hardline Beta. It's somehow even less enjoyable to me than the old beta from last year.

Myggen

I understand that EA has chosen a marketing strategy and has to keep at it, but the ads I've seen of the game on Youtube have been so, so tone deaf. "FUCK YEAH, POLICE BREAKING THE RULES AND KILLING MOTHERFUCKERS" is such an awkward thing to market, especially now. That's all I know about Hardline, have no interest in playing a B-tier Battlefield game.

Bacon

I understand that EA has chosen a marketing strategy and has to keep at it, but the ads I've seen of the game on Youtube have been so, so tone deaf. "FUCK YEAH, POLICE BREAKING THE RULES AND KILLING MOTHERFUCKERS" is such an awkward thing to market, especially now. That's all I know about Hardline, have no interest in playing a B-tier Battlefield game.

There is that and the fact that the game still looks like it could be a mod or expansion pack for Battlefield 4

Falifax

I feel like the Battlefield games since 3 have been lacking that sense of polish. Bad Company 2 was the last Battlefield game that did everything right; the shooting, driving, sound etc.

There is that and the face that the game still looks like it could be a mod or expansion pack for Battlefield 4

Hey, if you're even remotely interested in it it'll be real cheap in the next few months as EA starts ramping up its marketing campaign for Star Wars Battlefront and pretending that they didn't just release a Battlefield game within the same year.

I feel like the cross section of people who a) actively find the thought of murdercop simulator 2015 somewhat appalling and b) actively play that type of game is small enough that it ultimately won't make a difference in EA's eyes.

a half-baked spinoff of a broken-ass game with questionable themes is just about the farthest thing from a game that I'd want to buy.

I feel like the Battlefield games since 3 have been lacking that sense of polish. Bad Company 2 was the last Battlefield game that did everything right; the shooting, driving, sound etc.

Bad Company 1 Single Player + Bad Company 2 Multiplayer = The Perfect Battlefield. It really makes me sad that they've been slowly regressing since then.

This is me. Most of Abba's catalogue I don't give a fuck about, but all of the well-known songs I think are incredible.

ABBA's best stuff > Jacko's best stuff, any day.

I watched Mamma Mia then went on a bit of an Abba kick for a couple of weeks, just the hits mostly. Good couple of weeks that.

Loxley

There is that and the fact that the game still looks like it could be a mod or expansion pack for Battlefield 4

Well, Battlefield 4 itself looked like an expansion for Battlefield 3 and not the next evolution of the franchise. At the very least Hardline is changing up the aesthetic and setting a little bit and introducing some new gameplay mechanics.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
ruh roh

let's not go down this road kelly baby

edit: actually, i guess i'm being hypocritical since we're doing a lot of these for the bombcast threads, just bigger

damnit!

wait are little faces not cool?

to be fair I made that months ago and this is only the second time I used it :p I felt it was appropriate

I also have an appropriate brad face if you say something funny

Brakke

Banned
Listened to about half of Danswers this morning. Seems pretty chill. Those dudes are so earnest about repeating "hey we're idiots but this is serious ok". Danny o' D is lovely.

It's really bonkers what are they even thinking.

Brashnir

There is a simple test you can take; look at this man for 5 minutes.

;)

That's a good looking dude, but nope, I'm still not gay.

Maybe I can take some of those performance-enhancing hormone treatments that the transgender people use to get an unfair edge.

Then I will be an esports god - or maybe goddess. I don't know, I didn't think this through very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom