• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put the download url in vlc. It works

Let's go

E: fuck me it's 80mins long

smug.gif

AcridMeat

Banned
I was really pleased that they kept reiterating the importance of honesty and solid communication. It saves so many situations from getting ridiculous. Didn't get the complaint that they were getting too personal, but maybe it's because the way they talk about things is exactly in line with my own personality. Can't wait for the next one, need to think of a good question for them.
I mean, if I'm honest, I could probably name more Abba songs I love than MJ ones... and I do love me some Michael Jackson.
Oh wow that's crazy to me.
Perfect. Time to stock up on some food and settle in with this.

When I was 11 I went on an 1500 mile road trip with my grandparents. We listened to nothing but ABBA, which completely ruined any appreciation I might have had, or would develop later, for their music.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Listened to about half of Danswers this morning. Seems pretty chill. Those dudes are so earnest about repeating "hey we're idiots but this is serious ok". Danny o' D is lovely.

It's really bonkers what are they even thinking.

The only time I've ever seen somebody speaking about the game, the entire time he was clearly thinking "Oh christ please don't anybody anywhere mention anything about news please please please please are we done yet?" while wearing the sort of smile you can only smile when you have a gun to the back of your head.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Oh man this Paul Ryckert video is soo good.

His Matrix movie synopsis:

There's some alternate reality, or actually the reality we think is, is not even a real..reality. There's like another thing going on with a big robot and a bunch of pods and a guy with a pill. And then some lady looked really good in black tight pants shows up, and they go around in a cab for a while and bullets go really slow, then you find out nothing's real and everything's stupid.

AcridMeat

Banned
Hahahaha Goat Simulator. Started off with a banger.

Also I just realized I picked up saying "holy lord" the last few days, then realized it's from Paul Ryckert.

Oh lord.

BanGy.nz

Banned
In the latest Bombcast Jeff talks about listening to a Scottish audiobook. Cara Ellison is from Scotland so that must mean
Paul Ryckert
is the new hire. #FOLLOWTHEMONEY #DoctorTracksuitScrewedDoctorTracksuit

I hope Paul Ryckert pops up around the site on a semi regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom