• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Banned
By far the best mailbag ever.

We REALLY need a gif of Jeff firing the gun.

Also the pan to Drew when he first reveal the rifle.

Corgi

Banned
man... im not even halfway done with mario party 3 lol.

that giantbomb backlog.

Gonna try to watch 3 videos at once!

daydream

Banned
Assorted thoughts before bed:

- That Mailbag had a real Whiskey Media vibe to it.

- Pears are great.

- Star Fox 2 would have easily been one of the best games on the system (and of the era) had it come out.

- I don't know much anything about figures but I always thought the quality is more or less proportional to the price and that Gray Fox looked pretty good and sturdy so I assume it wasn't cheap.

- I would love to see an Unplugged where they play a variety of smaller card games (maybe one or two games of each). Don't know if this would make for good content but I really like card games (and board games, as well). Rarely ever get to play the latter.

Megasoum

Banned
Holy fucking shit amazing night. Between the mailbag and the unfinished... And I still haven't checked out the Ryckert video.

Lijik

I love that by the time they get to Jazzpunk Paul is so tired they wind up watching the Swing Wing video for like ten minutes shooting the shit

Volotaire

2722693-gb.jpg

The best image.

and here I was playing far cry while listening to the bombcast thinking it'd at least be more entertaining than the mailbag that went up

EDIT: also, the only FX game better than Star Fox 2 is Star Fox 2 on overclocked (and almost assuredly emulated) hardware

I am currently listening to that Dan and Paul Christmas podcast and holy heck is this guy really in his thirties? Between that half hour waxing on grandpa rock and what he considers "normal guy stuff", I would've easily mistake him as being a decade or two older than he really is if I knew nothing about him.

But seriously, he really does take from his old man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom