• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anjin M

lHUtrPF.gif

This is an OP candidate, SteveWinwood!

I managed to get through the quick look but the besieged talk on the bombcast made me crack and buy it, I also bought Nuts n Bolts as that seemed to make sense.

KingKong

Jeff really had me cracking up in the hardline video.

That game's premise seems incredibly ill conceived, but to the point where it's kind of funny

it seems weird to me, pretty much all the marketing I've seen was a cops and robbers chasing each other through the city streets thing, but then they just made a battlefield game with the big desert maps and capture points

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Jeff's Quick Look of Battlefield Dehumanizing Stare was worth the entire game being made in the first place.

COP COP COP COP COP COP COP COP I'M A COP COP COP

Considering this is the most frequently-asked question I see here and on Twitter, I’ll do my best to answer it. Metal Gear Scanlon 3 is happening. I’ve probably been annoying the hell out of everyone with my near-daily “can we start MGS3???” questions. That said, there are reasons we aren’t starting quite yet. Content schedules, staff schedules, all sorts of business like that. We are in no way holding back on it for fun or whatever. I’m hoping that we can get started sooner rather than later.
It will be great.

After GDC will be my guess

Haunted

Dan getting shot in the back

Drew's beard

The Commando gear

genuine enthusiasm

Mystery SNES game

Drew's beard

Jeff handling a gun/rifle, immediately switching to thug mode

Starfox 2

Lasers

What a tour de force. Best. Mailbag. Ever.

okay, so I just started watching the mailbag, after getting back from Walgreens, where I also picked up Starburst Juicy Fruit

fuuucking creepy

also this gum sucks, don't buy it

Bacon

okay, so I just started watching the mailbag, after getting back from Walgreens, where I also picked up Starburst Juicy Fruit

fuuucking creepy

also this gum sucks, don't buy it

Most fruit flavored gum sucks shit. Flavor lasts for like 30 seconds and then you are chewing on rubber.

Guys, I'm a little behind on videos but I've just clicked on a 40 minute(!) mailbag. Please tell me it's as awesome as I'd expect a 40 minute mailbag to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom