• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 cup mayo/greek yogurt, 1 cup milk/buttermilk
There's also a spicy ranch packet if you're into that.
I am. Spicy ranch packet + 16 oz sour cream + bacon (fresh is better, but bits'll do) + a bunch of shredded cheese = Party time dip. I like some fuck-you-in-the-mouth hot sauce in there too.

I am totally going to do this. I'll take pictures!

4 years old and dongle should never be in the same sentence together, but yes, that's an old ass dongle, get a fresh one.

<_> Ok

Hrm. Yeah, I'ma prolly do that.

Edit-It's doing that thing again> i can browse the web fine but GB videos keep locking up for me ._.; THE FUCK MAN. Guess I'll have to use the Youtube player for now. EditEdit-http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/bug-reporting-33/video-player-randomly-ending-and-extreme-buffering-1500822/

WELL TIME TO DO SOME READING

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
I should be working but this had to get made

zrO1Akt.gif

oh my god this is brilliant

I had an idea earlier for the one with jeff shooting dan, but i don't think it'll turn out as good as this.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Somebody should just add "Brad sends his regards for the party" to that gif of Jeff shooting Dan, cut the last few seconds and add a muzzle flash.

Well I set it to progressive for now, that loads faster than trying streaming or HTML. Hope this doesn't mess with the streams. There will be blood to pay.

I was watching the mailbag and they mentioned the D&D Unplugged... so I looked at the clock and I was 10 minutes late. Has the game actually started yet?

ultron87

Ooh. Full books instead of the Starter Set. We going deep.

I hope Rorie knows the rules.

Edit: He immediately says "I didn't read these." Lol.

I have never played Dungeons and Dragons and I don't think I ever will. I almost played Hero Quest once, but despite owning it, all I ever did was try to set up the game board and read through the dungeon manual.

I think this confirms I'll never play Dungeons and Dragons.

Drew is starting to look like a cool viking type. If he got that beard really big he'd look awesome.

Xyrmellon

It's going to take 3 hours to explain things to Dan and get characters generated. I doubt they'll actually play anything today.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Oh nice DnD i have no idea what that is but damn no Mary oh well. Also i'm not sure i have the stomach for 2 hours of character creation right now, kinda sleepy right now.

Is there any way to lower the quality of the show on an iphone 6? I'm at work and the stream looks good, but takes 5 minutes to load one minute worth of video.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
This gif pales in comparison to zaphs predator gif, but I've been marathoning 24 and wanted to make this.

Zl10LNE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom