• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
Stream keeps freezing ever minute or so for me in either hd or sd :/

Kelas

The Beastie Boys are the first hip hop group in years to have something to say
that bickering was so great

"oh wait I am wrong"

oh ian

Kurdel

Banned
Ditto. It seems like you're just making up a story, right?

It depends.

They have the starter set, so they will be doing the Lost Mine of Phandelver quest. Basically Rorie will have all the maps, monsters and loot, and the players will tell him what they want to do within that framework.

But you an also freeform it, which can be entertaining but it's not my cup of tea.

Ditto. It seems like you're just making up a story, right?

I dont know why but it feels like Brad's voice shouldn't be so deep. It doesn't seem like it matches him.

It's like creating a character in Skyrim but a bit more choices. Rorie is asking for them to create a backstory for their characters as well.

Noaloha

Fully expecting Dan to end up calling his character Don Rockhart or something.

EDIT: or sure, okay, 'Dick The Horseman.' Of course.

Mr. F

Banned
I was always curious how D&D was actually played. So far, I am only more confused.

The character setup phase is the most confusing from the outside because it's just a ton of talking over stats/traits/effects and kind of all runs together after a while. It's relatively straight forward when you're actually playing and only have your own stuff to worry about.

Kurdel

Banned
Rorie will realize there are backgrounds on page 121, that can be rolled and plays heavily into the Inspiration mechanic.

ric-flair-1.gif~original

tklWsNw.gif

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
This gif pales in comparison to zaphs predator gif, but I've been marathoning 24 and wanted to make this.

Zl10LNE.gif

You posted that at the worst possible time, right before a live show and at the bottom of the page :p

I like it, well done. If you have some time, you should add some text while whatshisface is yelling.

valeo

He does it in many videos where he's also fine. If you look at him during Metal Gear Scanlon you'll see the eye twitch a lot.

He's probably slightly nervous doing something he has no idea about and everyone else has more knowledge of. Pretty normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom