• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

tchocky

I love how different Dan and Brad are.

Dan Ryckert ‏@DanRyckert 5m5 minutes ago
Soft pretzels with extra nacho cheese (usually at sporting events) are easily in my top five meals of all time. They are perfect.

Brad Shoemaker ‏@bradshoemaker 5m5 minutes ago
@DanRyckert that's not a meal

Dan Ryckert ‏@DanRyckert 3m3 minutes ago
@bradshoemaker It’s food that I put in my face and then I’m not hungry anymore. It’s totally a meal.

Dan Ryckert ‏@DanRyckert 4m4 minutes ago
@HMXhenry @bradshoemaker Sorry it’s not a big snifter of caviar or whatever you fancy dudes eat.

I am pretty sure Dan Ryckert has wined and dined with Kings and Queens, and slept in an alley eating pork and beans.

Let the dude eat whatever nacho covered crap he wants if it isnt hurting anyone else.

As someone who once had 2 pints of Ben and Jerry's ice cream for dinner, i can't sit here and let Brad talk down to Dan's meal like that. It's all about feeling somewhat full and satisfied at the end of it all. Let him enjoy his soft pretzel combo

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Soft pretzel with nacho cheese was my most common high school lunch. I'll side with Dan here.

I mean, nobody should ever follow my lead. But it was totally a meal.

KingKong

Last time I had it, the cheese was the most disgusting processed thing I've tried in a while. The pretzel was pretty good though

Not feeling this unplugged. Maybe it will get better. Dave and Vinny were incredibly creative last time and made it a joy to watch. No one except Danny seems to have the same enthusiasm this time around.

I think Dan making a Waluigi character would have been more interesting than making Rick Flair, but I guess we'll see. Hope the next episode isn't too long from now because then it will have 20 minutes of everyone trying to remember who their characters are.

You answered your own question

giphy.gif

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Dick Flare.

Never try that. Oh, sure, when you're in college and you want the attention of a girl that lives in a dorm across the quad, the ol' dick flare seems like the best idea. But when you're standing there all lit up, pants around the ankles, drawing attention of every freshman on campus, it'll be too late to realize your mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom