• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Myggen

From Reddit, "What a difference 6 years makes":

8lycxuP.png

Luke_Wal

Fellow bombadeers, I come to you with a very important issue: to prepare for Persona 5, should I play the copy of P4G that I own but have never opened, or watch the Endurance Run?

Fellow bombadeers, I come to you with a very important issue: to prepare for Persona 5, should I play the copy of P4G that I own but have never opened, or watch the Endurance Run?

Both! P4 is an amazing game, and Jeff and Vinny's commentary is fucking hilarious.

I dunno, play along with it. The joys of portable gaming.

SmithnCo

I'm liking this earlier UPF time

Ideally both, you could even play along with them. Endurance Run is still one of the funniest pieces of content on the site.

bonercop

just watch the ER. It's funnier than playing the game yourself, you can enjoy it even if you end up not liking the game itself and P4 is too long to do both, imo.

Rapstah

Persona 4 is a really good game, so if your choice is actually between watching the ER or playing the game, you should probably play the game yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom