• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

An-Det

Never knew that Stranglehold was a more arcadey Max Payne. Neat timing since I just played Max Payne 3 for the first time.

Lijik

This just sold me on a copy of Stranglehold. Never played it before but it looks like a fun game to dick around in for a weekend

Loves balls
hots
lYGfxPh.jpg

He's mentioned before PC is his big gaming blindspot. By the sound of it he never touched PC gaming until very recently.

I was about to mention must-plays, but honestly, there are so many "must-plays" out there that even somebody who plays games for a living wouldn't have time to play them all. It honestly stresses me out that there are so many great games that I'll never get a chance to play because of time. There just isn't enough time in the day for all this stuff.

Why have they still not done an X-Wing/Tie Fighter feature? Seemed like Brad and Jeff were pretty excited about it when they came out on GOG, and then kinda forgot about it.

Xeteh

This is hard to look at after Vanquish.

I need to give Vanquish another go. I liked it but I felt like I was doing something wrong, bosses seemingly took forever to kill but had the ability to destroy me so quickly. I got to some... giant mech spider-thing boss and got frustrated.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I appriciated the MGS3 spam in the chat when they were talking about upcoming things. Keeping the dream alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom