• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant bomb "dot com" official thread 12 - anime + waluigi discussion webzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I still think they should steal my live show idea. Once a week, go over the release dates of old games and pick one to play that was released in that week. You could get games from last year or from 25 years ago.

tchocky

You mean the precursor to survival games?

Drews gonna love it. I mean, atleast I think he likes those sort of games. Like Arma. And Dayz. Or something.

I think Drew said on a recent survival game ql he likes those games in theory but hasn't found one he likes to play.

I think Drew said on a recent survival game ql he likes those games in theory but hasn't found one he likes to play.

In theory he'll like MGS3 then.

IMO it's just more refined than modern day survival like H1Z1, instead of having food/drink bars it just has a stamina bar, which slowly depletes over time but depletes faster if you do actions.

The getting animals might be a bit...annoying, but still a nice reprieve every once in a while.

I juss wanna see a 2 hour opening where Drew has a smile on his face. Smile, drew. For me.

MG310

In theory he'll like MGS3 then.

IMO it's just more refined than modern day survival like H1Z1, instead of having food/drink bars it just has a stamina bar, which slowly depletes over time but depletes faster if you do actions.

The getting animals might be a bit...annoying, but still a nice reprieve every once in a while.

I juss wanna see a 2 hour opening where Drew has a smile on his face. Smile, drew. For me.

Wait until he hears the full name of Volgin's friend for maximum smiles.

Ohhhhhhhhhh my. I finally checked out the Metal Gear Scanlon page.There's easily over 20 hours of entertainment there. I got a lot of watching ahead of me.

Creepy Brad Voice: I like to watch.

EDIT: Also, I just bought Sphere. Gonna read it quick so I can listen to the Bomb After Reading podcast.

kingocfs

I find it hard to believe this won't have been shared already but I feel this tweet will generate a few new thread pages.

Collusion?

1386046783190.gif

she actually called it "the Citizen Kane of ripped, naked big-dicked dudes in love" which is one of the best sentences I read in all of 2014.

Megasoum

Banned
I'm rewatching old random quicklooks and ended up rewatching the Shaun White Skateboarding ql. Jeff's freakout over the Stride billboard and trophy was so great haha.

Also, I miss Skate.

Xeteh

I'm still waiting for this podcast that Dan recorded with Paul when he was in SF. I'm starting to feel like I've been lied to.

Jintor

whynotboth.gif

although, I would kill to see a game where you unlocked Suda, Kojima, or Swery's favourite recipies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
whynotboth.gif

although, I would kill to see a game where you unlocked Suda, Kojima, or Swery's favourite recipies.

Swery's favorite recipes:

Prep time 20 mins (18 mins delivery time)
Serves 2

1 pizza

1. Order a pizza.

2. Stack 4 slices.

3. Stuff them into your mouth.

tchocky

Could be a coincidence, but that might be for a round 2 interview? I'd be impressed CBSi are even entertaining the possibility.

I think their might be some games thing in New York this week because Leigh Alexander mentioned she is going to New York this week as well.

edit: It is Indiecade East this week

I actually don't think Cara is likely to get the position, due to the visa situation.

I just knew some people would go crazy about that tweet, so kinda had to do it.

Lelcar

holy shit this Raven's Cry QL is a thing of beauty

My three favourite moments in this QL are:
"son of a pox whore"
at 40:05,
the brothel scenes
at 44:50 and
the passive-aggressive conversation
at 1:02:07. It's a great Quick Look.

Wunder

My three favourite moments in this QL are:
"son of a pox whore"