• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I highly disagree with this. Unless you share supplies.

Electricity and water/sewage bills will go up necessarily. Also doing this breaks the terms of the lease, thus putting your roommates' habitation at risk.

It's unethical and, in bird culture, is considered a dick move.

Strax

Definitely have had the roommate's-girlfriend-is-basically-moved-in-rent-free situation. It's a shitty thing to do.

I highly disagree with this. Unless you share supplies.

Strax c'mon man

Surely this can't be a controversial opinion.

Electricity and water/sewage bills will go up necessarily. Also doing this breaks the terms of the lease, thus putting your roommates' habitation at risk.

It's unethical and, in bird culture, is considered a dick move.

I would count those things as supplies.
Of course we live in different countries but I've never heard of a lease stating only one person can sleep here.
Unless her/his stuff would start to takeover the living room/kitchen I wouldn't care at all.

Joeku

As I approach 70 hours in P5 I think I'm slowly falling out of love with the overall story. I don't know if it's a thing really long Japanese games have always done, cuz it's been a long-ass time since I've put this many hours into one, but holy shit the reinforcement and repeating of information so frequently is grating as hell. Ryuji is emblematic of that; dude fucking understands nothing and is so aggressive about it. Also I haven't not predicted a plot point minutes to hours ahead of time yet, so when anything happens I just go "yeah no shit".

I hope the late game goes batshit crazy to make up for this.

SLinks are decent, tho. Sun confidant is refreshingly timely.

Wasn't that Ryuji panicking when those
two gay dudes hit on him in the red light district?

No, that was
Mishima. Ryuji was panicking about them at the beach.

I would count those things as supplies.
Of course we live in different countries but I've never heard of a lease stating only one person can sleep here.
Unless her/his stuff would start to takeover the living room/kitchen I wouldn't care at all.

I can't account for outside the US, of course, but every lease I've signed or seen specifies the number of habitants.

You are fine to not care, but if you're the person bringing another human to live in a co-habitated dwelling you should make damn well sure your roommates are ok with it. That's not the deal they signed up for.

When I had a friend stay for three weeks, I made sure I covered any increase in bills during that time.

Hindl

Wasn't that Ryuji panicking when those
two gay dudes hit on him in the red light district?

Well yeah but
that scene looked more than just them hitting on him, more like they were trying to sexually assault him at least
. Doesn't match Yosuke literally asking Kanji if it was safe to sleep in the same tent as them, or all the things with Kanji and Naoto

LiK

As I approach 70 hours in P5 I think I'm slowly falling out of love with the overall story. I don't know if it's a thing really long Japanese games have always done, cuz it's been a long-ass time since I've put this many hours into one, but holy shit the reinforcement and repeating of information so frequently is grating as hell. Ryuji is emblematic of that; dude fucking understands nothing and is so aggressive about it. Also I haven't not predicted a plot point minutes to hours ahead of time yet, so when anything happens I just go "yeah no shit".

You will take back everything you just said. I guarantee it.

Strax

I can't account for outside the US, of course, but every lease I've signed or seen specifies the number of habitants.

You are fine to not care, but if you're the person bringing another human to live in a co-habitated dwelling you should make damn well sure your roommates are ok with it. That's not the deal they signed up for.

When I had a friend stay for three weeks, I made sure I covered any increase in bills during that time.

Of course you'd ask but it would be a dick move to say no, imo.

Curufinwe

Listening to a podcast with the Cosmic Star Heroine dev and the poor guy sounds so burned out. I don't have much affinity for that 16-bit style of RPG, but I hope it sells well to the people who do.

Mupod

Yosuke wanted to join the Charlie harem more than anybody, he was just in denial. That was obvious to me the entire time I played P4 which I guess is why I never felt put off by the shit he said. It all came off as protesting too much, you know?

Anyways my P5 clock says 90 hours and I apparently still have one palace to go. I don't want it to end, when's P6...

I pretty much skip over all the ambient chatter dialogue you get at the beginning and end of days now and just skim through a lot of the pointless text chats that are just regurgitating the same points over and over. There's a whole ton of useless text in this game that messes with the pacing.

I pretty much skip over all the ambient chatter dialogue you get at the beginning and end of days now and just skim through a lot of the pointless text chats that are just regurgitating the same points over and over. There's a whole ton of useless text in this game that messes with the pacing.

--- Do you think everything's going to be okay?

--- I haven't noticed a change of heart yet... do you think it'll happen soon?

--- Yeah I'm worried.

It'll be fine. ----

---- You're right. Guess there's nothing to be done.

imBask

Banned

--- Yeah I'm worried.

It'll be fine. ----

and now you're too tired to do anything, texting is hard

go to bed motherfucker

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
q7hCNA4.png

--- Yeah I'm worried.

It'll be fine. ----

Yep, there's no point in even reading any of the chats on non-story days.

I don't want it to end, when's P6...

After 4 spinoff games of Persona 5, 3 spinoff games of Persona 3/4/5 characters all together, a movie, an anime series and a stageplay/concert .

This will lead to a trailer in 2023 for Persona 6 that will amount to multiple gameplay videos for two years and will finally be released on Plastation 4 in japan in 2025 even though Playstation 6 is already being talked about. Someone at Atlus US will say its coming out the same year but the west won't get it until 2027.

Curufinwe

Yosuke wanted to join the Charlie harem more than anybody, he was just in denial. That was obvious to me the entire time I played P4 which I guess is why I never felt put off by the shit he said. It all came off as protesting too much, you know?

And he almost got his wish in Persona Q.

http://imgur.com/a/BjX1w

41mMiWt.jpg

Yosuke: Eh~ Partner, what'll you do~? Are we gonna get married~?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom