• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaph

6P0OH36.png

more pubg on mondays?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I honestly thought this would take them forever because of how certain Dan was that he is a SC master. It still could take them forever but Vinny had a realistic chance since the beginning. Obviously Dan has an advantage cause he knows the moves but once they are on an even playing field I can easily see Vinny winning .

oti

Banned
Are they going to play the Prey demo on UPF? I feel like nobody's talking about that thing. Is the demo bad or something?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Are they going to play the Prey demo on UPF? I feel like nobody's talking about that thing. Is the demo bad or something?

I have read at least 4 takes on the demo in this thread alone. Most people seem unimpressed to put it mildly.

The impressions in that demo thread are ROUGH. I personally don't want to try it because I'm already getting the game next week. Looking forward to it.

BearPawB

Banned
This is the Run was great today.

And I could watch bad PUBG play forever.
Nick Robinson did a stream on his personal twitch late last night and he had a great last game. So unorthodox, so beautiful

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
What if they made a regular Battle Royale stream but instead of Battle Royale they'd play Smash Bros.
And those smash bro rounds were all AI and the guys would just be betting on rounds for four hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom