• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubobutts

Seeing as there hasn't been a new Danswers in a while, I vehemently disagree. I need to have an avenue for more crazy Dan stories
I'd rather they save them all for a future danswers so it's easier for me to avoid them.

Because otherwise I'd have to skip the emails which means I'd spend less time exercising which means I would then have to email the beastcast for life advice and the cycle would continue forever.

What Quick Look were you watching? He complains multiple times about the dialogue (despite them talking over it the whole time), and wraps the video up by saying "every time anyone talks I totally want you to turn this off."

I mean, he was just giving his thoughts about the game. Not exactly complaining.

The best thing about that bit is that it kept on going.

ryvvu0j8u.gif

I forgot that the opening on the import Puyo Puyo Tetris QL was just Jeff and Dan watching The Substitute

The best QL opening, no doubt.

I don't even need E3 this year. Just gimme the next 6 months to catch up on everything I've missed so far. Oh, but do put out Super Mario Odyssey, also.

Tubobutts

I hope there is no new hire so everyone can get mad that there still isn't a new hire and then in a swerve the new hire was us wondering about the new hire all along.

Mr. F

Banned
Hot take roundup;

- Austin being overpowering in conversations was usually well mitigated by Vinny being a good moderator, which is the problem with Waypoint radio. He's gotten better but he'll still do the thing of asking for someone's opinion, interjecting halfway through their thought, and then taking the ball and running with it relaying his own experiences. It's a weird habit but he makes things come back to him a lot.

- Dan does need to get better about being more engaged (or appearing as such) with topics he isn't super knowledgeable on. Despite being curious about 'dumb stuff' he doesn't really ask questions for more serious topics where it matters, and instead kind of peaces out for 20 mins at a time.

- Emails section desperately needs to get away from advice, or at least answering the same 3 social anxiety questions

- They need to steal Bakalar for more FMV stuff

- MK8 is dope

styl3s

I hope there is no new hire so everyone can get mad that there still isn't a new hire and then in a swerve the new hire was us wondering about the new hire all along.
Even if they bring in the new hire tomorrow people are still going to be mad at whoever it is.

Hot take roundup;

- Austin being overpowering in conversations was usually well mitigated by Vinny being a good moderator, which is the problem with Waypoint radio. He's gotten better but he'll still do the thing of asking for someone's opinion, interjecting halfway through their thought, and then taking the ball and running with it relaying his own experiences. It's a weird habit but he makes things come back to him a lot.

- Dan does need to get better about being more engaged (or appearing as such) with topics he isn't super knowledgeable on. Despite being curious about 'dumb stuff' he doesn't really ask questions for more serious topics where it matters, and instead kind of peaces out for 20 mins at a time.

- Emails section desperately needs to get away from advice, or at least answering the same 3 social anxiety questions

- They need to steal Bakalar for more FMV stuff

- MK8 is dope

This take is so hot it could be it's own Tender Loving Care episode.

I agree with all of this. Especially more Jeff B video content.

TraBuch

Banned
What video was it where the duders watched those stupid kids spray each other in the face with pepper spray? Also, sneeze gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom