• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Get ready for a lot of
"They didn't hire _________?! I'm cancelling my subscription!"
"They hired______?! I'm cancelling my subscription!"

hot takes tomorrow.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
Get ready for a lot of
"They didn't hire _________?! I'm cancelling my subscription!"
"They hired______?! I'm cancelling my subscription!"

hot takes tomorrow.

Just wait for someone who didn't get hired to throw shit at them for not hiring them leading to mass outrage.

Also I can just imagine the reactions if the hire is a 30-40 year old white male.

Tubobutts

The special announcement tomorrow will turn out be about the hockey jerseys, but then the camera will zoom out and the new hire will be the one wearing the hockey jersey.

Gjerven

Weren't Jason, Dan and Austin all presented on the their respective podcasts?
No new employee tomorrow, just some troll announcement. New employee is presented Tuesday.

Mr. F

Banned
CNET folding, Bakalar joining West since East doesn't need editors, Vinny pulled to work on greater CBS production work, Alex re-assigned to work from home and part-time relaunch Anime Vice. Dan leaves to pursue writing his next book and lecture series.

Count on it.

fg8kjrz.png

41 points for me. I had honestly forgotten just how much fun a good Mario Kart battle mode can be! I need to find some friends to get together for this sometime.

Clearly they're going to be revealing Kelly Ripa's new cohost on the pubg stream.

I only know regular person things like this because of Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom